• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    There is no requirement for doctors to report to VAERS and self reporting is not encouraged. Most people I know in my personal life (and I’m no social butterfly with 100’s of friends) don’t even know what VAERS is and have had horrible side effects and chalked it up as normal. :nuts:

one guys BP was over 200 for days..not reported

almost everyone had effects bad enough to miss 2-3 days work.....not reported

one person I know got so sick they missed 2 weeks of work.....not reported

VAERS is useful but it’s not even close to 100% of the total data and it seems to the average observer like that’s a feature of the system and not a bug. No big effort being undertook to correct it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is no requirement for doctors to report to VAERS and self reporting is not encouraged. Most people I know in my personal life (and I’m no social butterfly with 100’s of friends) don’t even know what VAERS is and have had horrible side effects and chalked it up as normal. :nuts:

one guys BP was over 200 for days..not reported

almost everyone had effects bad enough to miss 2-3 days work.....not reported

one person I know got so sick they missed 2 weeks of work.....not reported

VAERS is useful but it’s not even close to 100% of the total data and it seems to the average observer like that’s a feature of the system and not a bug. No big effort being undertook to correct it.
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I never even got so much as a sore arm, and I'm 61 and overweight.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    “I’ll take things that never happened for 500 Alex”

Yeah, that sounds like a bunch of nonsense, she was sure to put in every anti-vaccine and covid talking point lol.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    All I know is that all of my friends and family who have been vaccinated haven't had any severe reactions to the shot. One family member who contracted COVID-19 had a debilitating stroke, since has been vaccinated and had no adverse reactions to the vaccine. She now regrets socializing with friends at the height of the pandemic in Indiana.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Chalk up another to the senility.
    Yuk, yuk, what a knee slapper, good ol’ crazy Joe is at it again lol. Golly, I’m sure such information ******** would have been just as summarily dismissed had it come from the previous administration.

This brought to you by the same folks who admittedly control the information on social media and decide what is and is not the truth. What a great bunch of Americans.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    All of my friends and family who haven’t been vaccinated but have been infected barely suffered any ill effects from the virus.

My son has it right now, he has a headache and a runny nose. I don’t want no part of that crap, sign me up for a syringe full who the **** knows what right away.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    How about using social media as a state actor to censor information through a third party? How about that? Can you criticize vaccines on Facebook in certain ways without Biden's ministry of truth highlighting it for Facebook to censor? Is that speech free?
    It's a general principle the government cannot do indirectly via proxies acting for them what they're prohibited from doing directly. Biden (via Psaki) had plausible deniability and wiggle room until Psaki started blathering on about Fakebook, YouTube, Twitter, et al. needing to do their bidding in lockstep with accounts they flagged, banning all that person's social media accounts their administration's Ministry of Truth declared existential threats to the US. At that point Biden and Psaki opened themselves up to claims of 1st Amendment violations by proxy. Psaki claims that the social media companies may do what they wish with flagged accounts in spite of demands to do their bidding don't hold up. One can claim they'll do whatever the WH asks out of fear of government harassment and retribution if they don't comply, aka implied intimidation simply from the overwhelming power they wield, and not wanting to engage in having to challenge Biden. Psaki, in her unique position, speaks for him directly to the public, and not just individual citizens, but organizations as well, including corporations. Furthermore, Psaki's argument that censoring what they (Biden and his minions) decide and define as misinformation or disinformation has precedence over 1st Amendment rights is specious. The kind of "speech" that could be censored and suppressed in that manner would be exceptionally rare with an equally exceptionally high bar to clear. Merely being incorrect, implausible, or worse yet, debatable is grossly insufficient. Furthermore, the government (Fauci in particular) has flip-flopped so many times about "The Science" and touted misleading facts out of proper context, they've utterly destroyed their credibility.

It's a blatant attempt to control political dialog, debate and narrative, outright suppressing anything they don't agree with.

John

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yuk, yuk, what a knee slapper, good ol’ crazy Joe is at it again lol. Golly, I’m sure such information ******** would have been just as summarily dismissed had it come from the previous administration.

This brought to you by the same folks who admittedly control the information on social media and decide what is and is not the truth. What a great bunch of Americans.

They are tyrannical pieces of ****.....Nothing more.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    About the VAERS..most have heard about the 1% reported figure. I'd read that in order for it to be counted, there was a string of data such as batch number, lot number, location, patient data, etc.... That had to be 100% correct/verified in order for it to be counted. No surprise at all that the fox is watching the hen house.

I hope I'm wrong, but the adverse effects or deaths from experimentation on the human race is likely, if not already, going to exceed the alleged death rate from the election year flu.

I just watched this video and it's a rough one if you go to the end. It's a very sad thing for me personally to watch family members running out to be part of the experiment instead of the control group. That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever their decision is.

When a virus and its prevention has been as politicized as covid19 has, all confidence is out the window.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    tenor.gif

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    “I’ll take things that never happened for 500 Alex”

1626997699534.png

No "young people" dying in Alabama. Lying liar is lying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom