• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe the answer is mutations. With an unvaccinated person, the virus can thrive and mutate into stronger, more deadly forms. And some people can't get vaccinated, and I'm sure they prefer to not have to worry about it anymore.

Plus, the cost of dealing with COVID-19 affects everyone - healthcare, continuance of cleaning everything, lost labor, travel restrictions, freakin' govt handouts, etc.

(Just trying to inject some logic.)
    'More deadly' doesn't get selected for. The more deadly a disease is and the more incapacitating, the less the infected are able to spread it and the more virulent strains die out

'More deadly' can happen as a side effect of what is being selected for, like a mutation to better hide from the immune system could turn out to be more deadly because of that head start on runaway reproduction that is accorded, but there is no direct selection pressure for more deadly

That's how 'more transmissible' mutations come to dominate the mix of cases without being significantly more lethal

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Some are doing very well ....

View attachment 148990
    Don’t forget, Moderna sent their coronavirus vaccine candidate to Dr. Ralph Baric (the creator of the spike protein) at UNC-Chapel Hill on 12/12/19, weeks before the WHO announced the breakout on 12/31/19, which was identified as a coronavirus on 01/09/20. The Moderna injection was the first approved by the feds, around December 2020, beating out Pfizer by about 5-6 months.

They are also “strategic partners” with:

B844C7EF-34FD-4509-991B-B9C28137FA62.jpeg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don’t forget, Moderna sent their coronavirus vaccine candidate to Dr. Ralph Baric (the creator of the spike protein) at UNC-Chapel Hill on 12/12/19, weeks before the WHO announced the breakout on 12/31/19, which was identified as a coronavirus on 01/09/20. The Moderna injection was the first approved by the feds, around December 2020, beating out Pfizer by about 5-6 months.

They are also “strategic partners” with:

View attachment 149084
    Well I was gonna ask you to cite your sources but I found one....not sure about it though. Lot of bombshell claims and supposedly a copy of the non disclosure agreement that Dr baric sighed prior to 2020. anyone know if this is some of the stuff Rand has been grilling Fauci on?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

About the VAERS..most have heard about the 1% reported figure. I'd read that in order for it to be counted, there was a string of data such as batch number, lot number, location, patient data, etc.... That had to be 100% correct/verified in order for it to be counted. No surprise at all that the fox is watching the hen house.

I hope I'm wrong, but the adverse effects or deaths from experimentation on the human race is likely, if not already, going to exceed the alleged death rate from the election year flu.

I just watched this video and it's a rough one if you go to the end. It's a very sad thing for me personally to watch family members running out to be part of the experiment instead of the control group. That being said, I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever their decision is.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It’s important to understand what the VARS data actually means. It doesn’t mean 12k deaths were directly caused by the vaccine. It means 12k people have died since getting it. It’s like saying 12k people have died since staying at a Holiday Inn.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It’s important to understand what the VARS data actually means. It doesn’t mean 12k deaths were directly caused by the vaccine. It means 12k people have died since getting it. It’s like saying 12k people have died since staying at a Holiday Inn.
    Did they eat breakfast there? :dunno:

Those nasty eggs... :puke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom