rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    two tier system at my place of employment

vaccinated wear no masks
    Unvaccinated are supposed to wear masks.

long story short compliance level is low and the first person just got put on some kind of leave for “non compliance”

this is a workplace that already forces double shifts and weeks without days off because of short staffing. Lots of grumbling from the unvaccinated about Quitong now. Situation probably not gonna end well.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Luminaries united on Zoom and YouTube to assure the public that “we’re all in this together.” But we weren’t. When the panic infected the nation’s elite—the modern gentry who profess such concern for the downtrodden—it turned out that they weren’t so different from aristocrats of the past. They were in it for themselves."

Over a 100 million people have been thrown into poverty by the virtue signaling class that were able to work from home on their laptop, many of whom enjoyed it. This is a disaster for freedom loving, and those working hard to raise themselves...

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Fauci: CDC may back wearing face masks more​

FILE - Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, puts his face mask back on during a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions hearing to examine an update from Federal officials on efforts to combat COVID-19, Tuesday, May 11, 2021 on Capitol Hill in Washington. (Jim Lo Scalzo/Pool via AP)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Awhile back there was a conspiracy theory about the vaccines making people who take them sterile at a rate of 60-70%. Has this been proven at all? It might take a few years to actually know but man if its true that would have a serious effect on world population.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Awhile back there was a conspiracy theory about the vaccines making people who take them sterile at a rate of 60-70%. Has this been proven at all? It might take a few years to actually know but man if its true that would have a serious effect on world population.
    Explain it how they want it’s confirmed by Reddit, multiple articles and some studies being done that women are experiencing issues/changes to their period after the vaccine.

no one knows yet for sure if this effects fertility. I did link a study not long ago that a study was done on women who were pregnant when they got the vaccine. Successful pregnancy rate was very low....

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Post #450 for the study on women who took the vaccine while pregnant

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I talked to my Dr today she ask about me getting the vaccine I told her no thanks. We discussed that I may have had Chinese virus in November 2019 she remembered I was real sick with some unknown lung problems she treated it with zpack and prednisone.
    She feels I and many in our community came down with it around that time because she had a lot of others with the same problem but the tests were all showing negative on what could be tested. There were no covid19 tests at that time.
    She thinks many have built up an immunity to it already. I told her the only places I wore a mask is in medical buildings because I'd like to be seen when I have problems. I've not come down with the Chinese virus so I wonder if I had it already?
    I told her before I take the vaccine it will need to be approved by the FDA and have a 5 years track record so we know what the side effects are. She agreed and postponed asking until next year this time.
    In late January last year my wife and I both went to Urgent Care. We both were in upper respiratory distress, and just generally felt like crap. They sent us back to the exam room together, and when the doctor came into the room, she said she could hear me wheezing from across the room. She examined us, gave us prescriptions for cough medicine with codeine to try to quell the horrid coughs we had, and I forget what else she called in for us, but wrote it up as severe upper respiratory infection and sent us home. This was before I had ever heard of Covid-19, and presumably before she had heard of it as well. I had that cough that just would not quit for an additional 2 months before it finally quit. Was that Covid-19? I don`t know, I never had the anti-body test done, but I`ve never had anything like that before, or since. My niece, who works at a med check and has been "fully vaccinated" has been sicker than a dog with...Covid-19. She`s going to be ok, so far as the doctors can tell, but she`s going to be down for a bit too. Why be mandated to take an experimental injection when you can still get laid out with the virus?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Over a 100 million people have been thrown into poverty by the virtue signaling class that were able to work from home on their laptop, many of whom enjoyed it.
    Sorry, not sorry, but I take exception to this statement. I didn't throw anyone into poverty. I kept myself out of poverty because I can work from home on my laptop. And since the work I do serves a helluva lot of veterans, retirees and other DoD civilians, I helped (in my small way) keep them out of poverty too. I'm not going to apologize for that.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sorry, not sorry, but I take exception to this statement. I didn't throw anyone into poverty. I kept myself out of poverty because I can work from home on my laptop. And since the work I do serves a helluva lot of veterans, retirees and other DoD civilians, I helped (in my small way) keep them out of poverty too. I'm not going to apologize for that.
    DD, I don’t think it’s meant as a direct affront to those like yourself and many others who altered their work routine to work from home (presuming that you did due to the plague, and weren’t working from home before,) but more so from the article’s inference that those at the top who pushed the lockdowns and changed the course of our economy did so because there would be no adverse affect on their lives, without the consideration of the consequences.

The loudest voices calling for draconian lockdowns were rich progressive elites who could easily afford to completely alter their lives and hide in their houses and have us pesky “essential” employees do everything for them to make their lives easier.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DD, I don’t think it’s meant as a direct affront to those like yourself and many others who altered their work routine to work from home (presuming that you did due to the plague, and weren’t working from home before,) but more so from the article’s inference that those at the top who pushed the lockdowns and changed the course of our economy did so because there would be no adverse affect on their lives, without the consideration of the consequences.

The loudest voices calling for draconian lockdowns were rich progressive elites who could easily afford to completely alter their lives and hide in their houses and have us pesky “essential” employees do everything for them to make their lives easier.
    Yeah, I get it. But that's also why I can relate to LEO when people here say that all cops are ________. I hear all the bitchin' and moanin' about "government employees" on here all the time. I worked hard all my life and finally got hired on where I currently work in 2010. I'm close to retirement, so having a "secure" job is a blessing. Not going to apologize for that either.

As for working from home, that only started for us in the last 5 or 6 years where I work now, and it was only part time - 1 or 2 days a week. Since the shutdown it's been full time. At my previous job, when Indianapolis operations shut down and my company's Terre Haute location was the only one still going, I was able to work from home then too, but that was only in the last year there and I knew full well that that job was ending.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    We had a get together of my wife's family this past weekend. It provided some entertainment when a brother-in-law opined that "no one should be allowed to have a job if they haven't been vaccinated."

There were three of us that gave various reasons as to why we disagreed with that statement. His response was to get red-faced and say that "you're just a bunch of ***hole Trumpers." It was so pathetic that we all just laughed at him. That served to get him to refuse to talk to any of us anymore, which suited us just fine.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, I get it. But that's also why I can relate to LEO when people here say that all cops are ________. I hear all the bitchin' and moanin' about "government employees" on here all the time. I worked hard all my life and finally got hired on where I currently work in 2010. I'm close to retirement, so having a "secure" job is a blessing. Not going to apologize for that either.

As for working from home, that only started for us in the last 5 or 6 years where I work now, and it was only part time - 1 or 2 days a week. Since the shutdown it's been full time. At my previous job, when Indianapolis operations shut down and my company's Terre Haute location was the only one still going, I was able to work from home then too, but that was only in the last year there and I knew full well that that job was ending.

I consider that the ONLY good thing to come out of the whole scamdemic. Like you, we worked up to 2 days from home and I complained often that there was no real reason for us to be in the office at all. Thanks to the WuFlu, we ended up working 100% from home back in March 2020 and it has been a huge success. Makes me feel good as I had advocated for it all along. After seeing how successful it was for us to work from home, we've been deemed as full time work from home employees and don't have to go back into the office, even when our new building is ready for occupancy in September. We were going to have to come in once every 2 weeks for an in-person team meeting, but since IUH decided to make people who didn't get the jab wear masks, my manager decided we could just stay home.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I heard about this today. Big army sending down directives to prepare for forced vaccination pending FDA approval.

makes me wonder a couple things, how is this getting full approval so quickly. I get that they expidited the paperwork but studies still take the amount of time they take.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom