wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, maybe the media should try to report the truth occasionally

Nice. The only problem I see with that is people keep using Liberal when they should be using Progressive. There is a big difference.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Is it just being mentally lazy by making it strictly binary? There have been enough studies coming to the same conclusion that natural immunity is as good/better but it continues to be ignored.

Well, take a look at the crew making the decisions. And who knows how much of what they say and plan is ignorance, wishful thinking or deliberate intention.

What’s that saying, never ascribe to malice, what can be ascribed to incompetence. True, true, the extent of incredulous blunders this administration has intentionally committed stretches that divide.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Well, take a look at the crew making the decisions. And who knows how much of what they say and plan is ignorance, wishful thinking or deliberate intention.

What’s that saying, never ascribe to malice, what can be ascribed to incompetence. True, true, the extent of incredulous blunders this administration has intentionally committed stretches that divide.
    I don't think incompetence is the reason...I think it's because some really big hitters who control the narrative and the government agencies producing it are heavily invested in the big pharma world and there's no profits to be made in actually treating/curing the disease. The stock returns and dividends all depend upon patented, proprietary vaccines at the companies they invest in. As has been stated ad infinitum here...follow the money.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I like watching his show.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    This backfired spectacularly on ABC

I personally know 2 people that had strokes within days of the second shot. Both in their 40’s and both for the most part healthy that I know of.
    my cousins son that was vaccinated recently, now out of no where has a rare heart failure and will possibly be needing a pacemaker. He was playing football a month ago and now is pretty much confined to home. He is 13

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I personally know 2 people that had strokes within days of the second shot. Both in their 40’s and both for the most part healthy that I know of.
    my cousins son that was vaccinated recently, now out of no where has a rare heart failure and will possibly be needing a pacemaker. He was playing football a month ago and now is pretty much confined to home. He is 13

and that is exactly the sort of information being suppressed by the media and exactly the reason I choose to get and recover from COVID rather than getting the jab.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    purely anecdotal but I know of 2 nurses in their late 20's suddenly have bells palsy after getting the shot. It appeared to be only temporary(weeks) though but it's still concerning. Anecdotal again....from a family friend that works in a Kentucky hospital says 2 nurses in their 30's died within a week or so of the shot. One wasn't feeling good at work and went to the bathroom and never came back. Others went to check on her and found her dead on the floor. The other nurse was found dead in the hospital parking lot. I'd venture to say it's rare for people in their 30's to suddenly drop over dead while at work.

Then on the other hand I personally know 8 people that have had covid and have not had any issues what so ever. However I also know at least 40 people that have been vaccinated without any issues too.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    that would be arsenic
    Damn it.
    Hoist on my own petard.
    Yes, cyanide.
    So both me and Ark were wrong.

I shoulda known.
    Leaking Otto fuel exposed to a heat source produces hydrogen cyanide.
    Distinguished by a bitter almond smell.
    Which us unfortunate.
    Detecting it by smell means you might not make it to your EAB.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Good interview.

Covid stuff starts at 4:50

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    To those asking why some of us have developed a healthy distrust of government, media, science, medical field, academia, etc, etc, etc here is a well written piece perfectly illustrating the reasons why. It's just one example among myriads. When the institutions trying to convince or make you do something are proven to be pathological liars, why on God's green earth should they be lent a shred of credibility. There's a children's story from a couple thousand years ago that illustrated this phenomenon very simply. It's seems we've become so socially\philosophically\technologically\ educationally "advanced" that we can no longer comprehend the most basic and foundational of ideas.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Except I don't think that is what we have here. I think it's closer to 2-3 are gung ho pro-vax, 2-3 are gung ho anti vax, and maybe 4 who just want to discuss and evaluate. But those on both extremes help those in the middle by their wildly divergent views by bringing in a wide variety of info.
    I have observed the pro-vax being so strident that folks react to them stronger than they likely believe.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I will add to this my post of Aug 6 where a friends job mandated he get the vax and it put him in intensive care shortly after, fighting for his life. It took days before He could breathe on his own, Chris' hobby was bicycling, one of those insane people that thinks pedaling a bike for 50 miles is fun. I just talked to him, he is functional, but weak. He tried to ride is bike and only made it a mile before he turned around. He had to stop and rest to make it home. Add that to the examples Paintman and ws6guy posted.

I know, I cannot prove by indisputable scientific data that everything above is 100% due to the vax. If you were looking at a new pistol and heard about a number of failures, you would probably not buy that one, or at least wait until the manufacturer upgrades it.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I understand your answer but I am asking the question to a specific person, you. That accounts for age, comorbidities, etc. I am wanting to understand how a study cited could be used by you as an individual in making a personal decision without attempting to influence it
    For me, I'd put in neutral maybe leaning towards. Using the various factors I mentioned.
    I have observed the pro-vax being so strident that folks react to them stronger than they likely believe.
    I've seen that with one person mainly, and they are temporarily not here. Most of the pro and anti vax post things in favor of their position. And a few on both side are willing to discuss the others opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom