• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I personally know 2 people that had strokes within days of the second shot. Both in their 40’s and both for the most part healthy that I know of.
    my cousins son that was vaccinated recently, now out of no where has a rare heart failure and will possibly be needing a pacemaker. He was playing football a month ago and now is pretty much confined to home. He is 13
    I will add to this my post of Aug 6 where a friends job mandated he get the vax and it put him in intensive care shortly after, fighting for his life. It took days before He could breathe on his own, Chris' hobby was bicycling, one of those insane people that thinks pedaling a bike for 50 miles is fun. I just talked to him, he is functional, but weak. He tried to ride is bike and only made it a mile before he turned around. He had to stop and rest to make it home. Add that to the examples Paintman and ws6guy posted.

I know, I cannot prove by indisputable scientific data that everything above is 100% due to the vax. If you were looking at a new pistol and heard about a number of failures, you would probably not buy that one, or at least wait until the manufacturer upgrades it.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I understand your answer but I am asking the question to a specific person, you. That accounts for age, comorbidities, etc. I am wanting to understand how a study cited could be used by you as an individual in making a personal decision without attempting to influence it
    For me, I'd put in neutral maybe leaning towards. Using the various factors I mentioned.
    I have observed the pro-vax being so strident that folks react to them stronger than they likely believe.
    I've seen that with one person mainly, and they are temporarily not here. Most of the pro and anti vax post things in favor of their position. And a few on both side are willing to discuss the others opinion.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I personally know 2 people that had strokes within days of the second shot. Both in their 40’s and both for the most part healthy that I know of.
    my cousins son that was vaccinated recently, now out of no where has a rare heart failure and will possibly be needing a pacemaker. He was playing football a month ago and now is pretty much confined to home. He is 13

and this is why I am not getting the jab. I already run higher than average risks for strokes thanks to both sides of my family tree(also part of the reason we chose to not have children,but that’s for another day). I’ve already had it. The risks and possible downsides are magnified by my family medical history. So while it’s a 1% chance for the majority of the population my risk is higher.

so why are we ignoring natural immunity again?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    and this is why I am not getting the jab. I already run higher than average risks for strokes thanks to both sides of my family tree(also part of the reason we chose to not have children,but that’s for another day). I’ve already had it. The risks and possible downsides are magnified by my family medical history. So while it’s a 1% chance for the majority of the population my risk is higher.

so why are we ignoring natural immunity again?
    For TPTB, because it doesn't fit the narrative of "savior vax"

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    It is cyanide. Act corrected himself later…
    :thumbsup:
    That's what I get for replying before getting through the thread... I do like the new "temp reply" feature that carries quoted replies from page to page, which should minimize this. Need to get in the practice of actually using it ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For TPTB, because it doesn't fit the narrative of "savior vax"

Which is why it's sometimes funny to call it the Trump Vax, just to watch the progressives heads spin around... :):

I don't condone what they did, but sometimes when you "just follow orders" it leads to undesirable outcomes.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, I copped the attitude that people jabbed could easily start falling over at a rate far exceeding those only bugged.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom