• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, I see it here all the time but one would think that such a horrific topic would not need music vids and would mostly be news and discussion of it. But alas...
    It was posted because the musician kind of resembled the dirt bag that was arrested in Lafayette (as the poster even said). It wasn't just posted for no reason. Sheesh man, lighten up.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It was posted because the musician kind of resembled the dirt bag that was arrested in Lafayette (as the poster even said). It wasn't just posted for no reason. Sheesh man, lighten up.

Was going to respond with the Casey Kasem deathbed rant (LOL) but after listening to it again was afraid the mods might not like it and hit me with the ban hammer. Lots of NSFW language. But search for it if you have never heard it, he goes off the deep end because he is expected to come out of an uptempo song and do a deathbed dedication, kinda the opposite of this thread...

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Was going to respond with the Casey Kasem deathbed rant (LOL) but after listening to it again was afraid the mods might not like it and hit me with the ban hammer. Lots of NSFW language. But search for it if you have never heard it, he goes off the deep end because he is expected to come out of an uptempo song and do a deathbed dedication, kinda the opposite of this thread...
    Showing restraint? Not very INGO-ish of you, eh wot?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My first reaction when I saw this article tonight was: Delphi.

I obviously have no information, but the guy just seems to me to fit the Delphi images.
    Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 7.34.59 PM.png

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I can’t believe nothing has come of this yet. With as much time that has passed, it brings doubt the family will ever get justice. He will be judged by a much higher power than a court of law, as will we all eventually. He will answer for his actions, whether it be now, or later.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My first reaction when I saw this article tonight was: Delphi.

I obviously have no information, but the guy just seems to me to fit the Delphi images.
    View attachment 158843

Something got mixed up, my friend. That's the wrong picture.

I recognized the mugshot as the guy who shot his neighbor down here...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Something got mixed up, my friend. That's the wrong picture.

I recognized the mugshot as the guy who shot his neighbor down here...

Seems reasonable; shoot your neighbor over a mailbox.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I can’t believe nothing has come of this yet. With as much time that has passed, it brings doubt the family will ever get justice. He will be judged by a much higher power than a court of law, as will we all eventually. He will answer for his actions, whether it be now, or later.
    Unfortunately there is no justice, only some degree of closure. Was hoping there was some development. Prayers continue to the families.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Unfortunately there is no justice, only some degree of closure. Was hoping there was some development. Prayers continue to the families.
    Yeah, this is one where the perp is really "gone". The trail, if there ever was one, is completely cold. The case MAY be solved one day, but it will likely either be a lucky fluke, or a confession.

Top Bottom