• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The goal is to create a ticket that unifies.
    Unity is impossible between America-first and neocons, because their goals are in completely different directions. That **** hasn't seen a war she doesn't like. She does not put America first, she puts those Blackrock donors first. She puts the crony establishment first. She puts the powerful people who hate ordinary citizens, first.

She's as out of touch or more than Mike Pence, who's political career was destroyed by the question Tucker Carlson asked, which his answer showed how out of touch with most republican voters he is.

Like I said up-thread, the likely outcome of that ticket would be a mild boost to the ticket. Because it would be two disparate factions of Republican votes holding their noses for the other. Nikki Haley would be doing the same thing Pence did as Veep, undermining the America-first policies that tend to dis-empower cronies.

You don't strike me as an America-first voter. You strike me more like a moderate, neocon-friendly voter. Who keeps voting in Republicans that don't actually want to accomplish anything other than once being in office, stay in office by acting like you're fighting for the people, while supporting an establishment that hates ordinary citizens.

I am so Done with that nonsense, I proper-cased the word. Any self-respecting America-first voter should utterly reject any ticket with Nikki Haley's name on it. She is bad for America.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do middle grounders like the idea that everyone who uses social media should be made to identify themselves or be banned for posting anonymously?
    Probably just those people that share an email or Facebook account. You know the JoeNJaneDoe user name types.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Unity is impossible between America-first and neocons, because their goals are in completely different directions. That **** hasn't seen a war she doesn't like. She does not put America first, she puts those Blackrock donors first. She puts the crony establishment first. She puts the powerful people who hate ordinary citizens, first.

She's as out of touch or more than Mike Pence, who's political career was destroyed by the question Tucker Carlson asked, which his answer showed how out of touch with most republican voters he is.

Like I said up-thread, the likely outcome of that ticket would be a mild boost to the ticket. Because it would be two disparate factions of Republican votes holding their noses for the other. Nikki Haley would be doing the same thing Pence did as Veep, undermining the America-first policies that tend to dis-empower cronies.

You don't strike me as an America-first voter. You strike me more like a moderate, neocon-friendly voter. Who keeps voting in Republicans that don't actually want to accomplish anything other than once being in office, stay in office by acting like you're fighting for the people, while supporting an establishment that hates ordinary citizens.

I am so Done with that nonsense, I proper-cased the word. Any self-respecting America-first voter should utterly reject any ticket with Nikki Haley's name on it. She is bad for America.

Someone is on a roll this morning.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who wouldnt want this endorsement.

Oh, now that guilt by association thing only works one way.

In fairness though, did he say something that's wrong?

I've seen a lot of black people coming across my YT feed saying if Trump is convicted, they're voting for him.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

Moderate must be a relative term. I'd argue Trump is the ideological moderate next to DeSantis but to each their own. I'm to the right of "take the guns first" and Fauci.

I think the key difference is that I don't worship politicians. You strike me as someone who thinks Trump will put you first and that he cares about you.

I believe that Trump cares about power and Trump and doesn't give a **** about either of us. I also think he is focused far more on personal revenge than anything for the country. I want to move the ball. I would take DeSantis over Haley, but Haley resonates more with people than DeSantis.

I don't like the pace of accomplishing things on the federal level, and most of it is accomplished by the administrative state these days, so I think DeSantis would drive hard and be the best choice for conservatives. He could drive changes harder to undo than Trump did in his 4 years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Moderate must be a relative term. I'd argue Trump is the ideological moderate next to DeSantis but to each their own. I'm to the right of "take the guns first" and Fauci.
    I don't care about moderates. The term is kinda meaningless anymore. I used it to speak more to represent the typical Hoosier Republican voter.

I think the key difference is that I don't worship politicians. You strike me as someone who thinks Trump will put you first and that he cares about you.
    I think you're confusing me as a Trumper. Which is odd because the Trumpers don't seem to like me much. :):

I distrust all politicians. I am not religious. I worship no one. I venerate no one. I think your striker is defective if I strike you as someone who thinks Trump will put me first. I am a pragmatic voter. I'll vote for Trump in the general election. I will not vote for him if he drags that neocon **** behind him on the ticket.

Trump's policies were generally America-first in his administration. I'd like to hold him to that if he gets another term. I have no problems criticizing him for dumb **** or praising him for good ****.

I believe that Trump cares about power and Trump and doesn't give a **** about either of us. I also think he is focused far more on personal revenge than anything for the country. I want to move the ball. I would take DeSantis over Haley, but Haley resonates more with people than DeSantis.

I'm not fond of the revenge tour Trump makes a part of his rallies. Revenge is a horrible reason to run for a powerful position. It speaks to poor character. However, like I said, I'm a pragmatic voter. I'll vote for outcomes. I don't think a **** like Haley will create a good outcome for America than a given Democrat. I don't think that ticket is a good pragmatic choice. I'd rather watch the world burn than given into a Hobson's choice of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I don't like the pace of accomplishing things on the federal level, and most of it is accomplished by the administrative state these days, so I think DeSantis would drive hard and be the best choice for conservatives. He could drive changes harder to undo than Trump did in his 4 years.

I agree that DeSantis would be a way better head of the Administrative Branch at the Federal level than Trump. I am planning to vote for him if the race hasn't been decided by May, when we vote. But I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen. Trump likely will have wrapped it up well before then. Most Republicans want Trump, and he will very likely be the nominee. Might as well get used to that idea. Maybe it would help you vote for a Trump ticket with Haley on it. Not me. I'm a pragmatic voter to a point, and that is past the point.

And with SCOTUS rejecting the fast-tracking of the trial, which is the right constitutional ruling, the trial will likely not happen until after the election. That effectively makes the trial moot. Because the only purpose for it, or any of the indictments, is a strategy to prevent Trump from beating Democrats.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Your a fool if you think anyone of them doesn't think about themselves first and getting theirs.
    I think he has every right to stick it to those that tried to set him up

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Don't ask me; ask the people. Haley outperforms Trump head-to-head with Biden by double digits in most polls. She's also not doing badly in the NH polls. Guarantee Trump notices that. The goal is to create a ticket that unifies. We've also got people on Ingo who think Kari Lake or Tucker Carlson is a good idea, so roll your eyes away.

My priority 1 is winning. Anecdotal evidence- my wife voted for Trump twice, but he lost her in the post-election embarrassment of 2020. She loves Haley. She doesn't give a hoot about the neocon crap and loves her in the debates. She's not alone. Haley polls better with women. We need to expand the pool...

New Hampshire polls are meaningless to any overall picture as, especially in a year with no dem primary, as they allow the entire electorate to vote, not just republicans…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Don't ask me; ask the people. Haley outperforms Trump head-to-head with Biden by double digits in most polls. She's also not doing badly in the NH polls. Guarantee Trump notices that. The goal is to create a ticket that unifies. We've also got people on Ingo who think Kari Lake or Tucker Carlson is a good idea, so roll your eyes away.

My priority 1 is winning. Anecdotal evidence- my wife voted for Trump twice, but he lost her in the post-election embarrassment of 2020. She loves Haley. She doesn't give a hoot about the neocon crap and loves her in the debates. She's not alone. Haley polls better with women. We need to expand the pool...

You're just making an argument for repealing the 19th amendment.

I'll go a step further and assert that nobody likes her for her positions. It's the identity politics game of voting for genetalia that should be left out of politics.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am used to suffering the fools, so no big deal…

Oh c'mon. You have to admit that the right wing contains most of the conspiracy minded folks. Sometimes the conspiracies end up proven. Sometimes they just remain unfounded beliefs. If we only accept information that confirms our worldview, then being correct with skepticism is more like why a broken clock can show the correct time.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh c'mon. You have to admit that the right wing contains most of the conspiracy minded folks. Sometimes the conspiracies end up proven. Sometimes they just remain unfounded beliefs. If we only accept information that confirms our worldview, then being correct with skepticism is more like why a broken clock can show the correct time.

Something something Trump with prostitutes pissing on a bed and eating chicken nuggets. Something something russians under every bed.

The left is as conspiratorial, if not more so.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They had the pussbag christie in 3rd for *hits sake.

View attachment 320705
    Wow. Looks like there are slightly more fans of CoC/Neocon grifters than AF. And among the AF people, they think they might as well go with the original.

So if Christie and DeSantis bowed out of New Hampshire, Haley would beat Trump, assuming Christie's portion largely went to Haley, and DeSantis's portion largely went to Trump. So then Haley would beat Trump 42-39 ish.

:n00b:

Them ****ers are crazy. :nuts:

Top Bottom