• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Function check after the cleaning. Screwing up and using a NOT empty mag. My wife had that happen in her presence in Iraq or Afghanistan. Soldier got an instant Article 15.
    My middle boy was down range IIRC at Ft Polk.
    Guy lost his grip on a loaded M4. As it dropped to the ground he tried to grab it and pulled the trigger. It went through my boys helmet, and grazed the side if his forehead along the side of his temple and just above the ear.
    He said he didn't even know he was hit until the medic ran to him, and he was bleeding pretty good.
    He has a scar from it.
    The guy that did it was grabbed, and taken away. My son said he never seen him again in his company.
    I wonder what happened to him?

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    My middle boy was down range IIRC at Ft Polk.
    Guy lost his grip on a loaded M4. As it dropped to the ground he tried to grab it and pulled the trigger. It went through my boys helmet, and grazed the side if his forehead along the side of his temple and just above the ear.
    He said he didn't even know he was hit until the medic ran to him, and he was bleeding pretty good.
    He has a scar from it.
    The guy that did it was grabbed, and taken away. My son said he never seen him again in his company.
    I wonder what happened to him?
    Article 134. Up to 3 months in jail and pay docked likely.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    Those nutty East coast elites, think Kansas City is in Kansas, oh well, it’s just fly-over country…

There is a Kansas City, Kansas. Just across the river from Kansas City, Missouri. The gist of the article is correct tho. Lots of KC fans even way out here in New Mexico, even before they made it to the SB. Mostly Dallas and Denver, along with at least two Green Bay Packer fans.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There is a Kansas City, Kansas. Just across the river from Kansas City, Missouri. The gist of the article is correct tho. Lots of KC fans even way out here in New Mexico, even before they made it to the SB. Mostly Dallas and Denver, along with at least two Green Bay Packer fans.
    I would not have known if the Chiefs were east or west of the river.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    True, but what most folks think of as KC is in Missouri. Like St Louis it also is in Missouri even though East SL is in Illinois…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This issue is particularly concerning since Plaintiff’s other lead counsel, Shawn Crowley, served as Your Honor’s law clerk, and we were previously advised that Your Honor co-officiated her wedding.

How can this get this far along without this news getting out before the trial? The only reason I can think of is they are all in on the get Trump.

If Hillary were on trial and the judge stayed at a Trump resort once he would be kicked to the curb…

Top Bottom