• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Saw a car pull up at a strip mall restaurant that was closed, the one that looked like mother ran up to the door to read sign, looked like grandmother was in the car and the 7 year old daughter in the back, wearing her mask.

I get it there may be some obscure reasons for this but most likely fear is the reason, they are scaring kids with this crap…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Saw a car pull up at a strip mall restaurant that was closed, the one that looked like mother ran up to the door to read sign, looked like grandmother was in the car and the 7 year old daughter in the back, wearing her mask.

I get it there may be some obscure reasons for this but most likely fear is the reason, they are scaring kids with this crap…
    It is not just kids they are scaring. Plenty of adults are scared to leave their shower without a mask, happily that number is much less than it was a year ago.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ironic that masking removed the masks of the would be tyrants among us.

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 12.59.14 PM.png

NpL4D3Oc2bJUMAXF9P.webp

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It is not just kids they are scaring. Plenty of adults are scared to leave their shower without a mask, happily that number is much less than it was a year ago.
    If we could legally make them to never leave their homes again…

I smile real big to everyone I pass in a store with a mask. Hopefully it infuriates them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, that's a hard no. People who were assholes during covid that didn't present themselves as assholes before, were always assholes. they just didn't have the triggers that revealed it. So Emily can just go get bent. Because when another trigger comes along, she'll reveal her vile character again.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    As an engineer by education I know plenty of them that could pass the classes but made lousy engineers. I guess you have that in the medical profession too.

It is a cult for sure. A bunch of not only ignorant, but stupid people that are full of fear with no ability or desire to think for themselves. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in my lifetime period!

Top Bottom