• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, still a few at work wearing them.
    The other day around the UofL campus, I saw a homeless dude riding a bike with a filthy facemask around his chin. Why would there be a homeless dude riding around the campus on a bike wearing a chin diaper in the middle of winter? Well, besides the obvious answer, global warming, the homeless guy must be a hygiene fanatic. A real germophobe.

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    The other day around the UofL campus, I saw a homeless dude riding a bike with a filthy facemask around his chin. Why would there be a homeless dude riding around the campus on a bike wearing a chin diaper in the middle of winter? Well, besides the obvious answer, global warming, the homeless guy must be a hygiene fanatic. A real germophobe.
    Well, 1, he stole the bike... ;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Because the freaks that hand out his freebies require he wear it?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe he can't breathe cold air?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't know... I too have a hard time breathing cold air (or any air really) through my chin.
    You probably unroll a scarf and take it off and put it on all the time too instead of pulling it down and back up.

I can do a video on YouTube if you need me to show you alternatives!

Top Bottom