Carmel

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now there's a system just begging to be turned against the SJWs and so thoroughly Cloward-Pivened that they could never hope to address even a tiny fraction of complaints. If you think about it, it wouldn't take normal people long to start feeling intimidated and uncomfortable around these geeks, so it's not like you'd be misusing it.
    But hey. It SHOULD be misused.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Now there's a system just begging to be turned against the SJWs and so thoroughly Cloward-Pivened that they could never hope to address even a tiny fraction of complaints. If you think about it, it wouldn't take normal people long to start feeling intimidated and uncomfortable around these geeks, so it's not like you'd be misusing it.

But hey. It SHOULD be misused.

I don't think the "microaggressions" I'd come up would garner much sympathy. But if I were in that school, I'd be tempted to test it out.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    The thing about this microagression twaddle is that the academy has been dominated by the politically-correct for years. So logically they are largely talking about Blue on Blue aggressions.

Is that even possible? Or is the revolution eating its own now?

INGO as a forum warrants a 'trigger warning'. Especially to the anti-constitutionalists... :ingo:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    What burns my biscuits...

THESE ARE ADULTS! I totally get "bullying" for elementary school. Micro-bullying for a 22-year-old? Seriously. Put on your big-boy/girl undies and DEAL WITH IT. Good grief, folks. You are an ADULT. You can vote. You can be drafted. You can carry a gun. Most can even drink (legally). You don't need to go crying to your mama whenever another ADULT says something that makes you feel less than perfect.

How the eff do these folks expect to survive outside of the protection of college? There are "microaggressions" all day at most ANY job. It is called "business", and you either deal with it or look for another job (and keep looking until you learn to deal with it).

Microaggressions... Sheesh. If you aren't bleeding, it isn't a problem.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

THESE ARE ADULTS! I totally get "bullying" for elementary school. Micro-bullying for a 22-year-old? Seriously. Put on your big-boy/girl undies and DEAL WITH IT. Good grief, folks. You are an ADULT. You can vote. You can be drafted. You can carry a gun. Most can even drink (legally). You don't need to go crying to your mama whenever another ADULT says something that makes you feel less than perfect.

How the eff do these folks expect to survive outside of the protection of college? There are "microaggressions" all day at most ANY job. It is called "business", and you either deal with it or look for another job (and keep looking until you learn to deal with it).

Happy 10,000th Post, ElD.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At more than double my posts, in 2 years less time, yeah.... you do indeed "need a life"!

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that too aggressive for you? Need a hug? Or will THAT make you uncomfortable? :D

I'm good. No blood anywhere....I'm good...you're good....just stay over there....please.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think they expect that after college their world should be more like Sweden. (see the video in the other thread)

At more than double my posts, in 2 years less time, yeah.... you do indeed "need a life"!

Oh, I'm sorry. Was that too aggressive for you? Need a hug? Or will THAT make you uncomfortable? :D

Reported.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Micro-Bully.....reported.......Oh wait.......what am I doing......."Banned".......yeah, thats right.

I was bullied relentlessly growing up. Girls used to bully me as they knew I would not retaliate against a female (girl) because I had sisters and was raised that way.
    Every freaking day.
    Grow the **** up. Get a set and get after your life. This is how it is supposed to work. Seems to be lost on this group coming up.

Top Bottom