• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    I just discovered the P238. A little late to the game, I know, but I fell in love and had to have one. Not easy to find at a decent price. Got an awesome deal on this…I think I did anyway. $450 out the door! (Not literally. Shipping, tax, and CC fee included)

I just added the SIG grip screws. They look nicer than the black original ones, IMO.

Don’t mind the little Glock, don’t have a pic on me with just the Sig.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpeg
      IMG_0848.jpeg
      579.2 KB · Views: 7

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I just discovered the P238. A little late to the game, I know, but I fell in love and had to have one. Not easy to find at a decent price. Got an awesome deal on this…I think I did anyway. $450 out the door! (Not literally. Shipping, tax, and CC fee included)

I just added the SIG grip screws. They look nicer than the black original ones, IMO.

my girl has a p938 (direct decendant of the p238) and i love it. i want one but they are very hard to come by.

how long had you been hunting for 1?

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    my girl has a p938 (direct decendant of the p238) and i love it. i want one but they are very hard to come by.

how long had you been hunting for 1?
    Yeah, I’m sure I will end up with the P938 one day as well. I really didn’t look too long, maybe a couple of weeks. You can find them on gunbroker.com (old-new stock & used), but the prices can be ridiculous. That’s were I found this one. I reached out to the seller, who was the owner of the pawnshop selling it, and did some negotiating since there’s a little chipping on the coating at the end of the beaver tail. It’s not too bad though. The sale worked out for both of us. He didn’t have to pay gunbroker and I got a better price!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    glock-19-is-better-than-sig-p320.jpg

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I’m sure I will end up with the P938 one day as well. I really didn’t look too long, maybe a couple of weeks. You can find them on gunbroker.com (old-new stock & used), but the prices can be ridiculous. That’s were I found this one. I reached out to the seller, who was the owner of the pawnshop selling it, and did some negotiating since there’s a little chipping on the coating at the end of the beaver tail. It’s not too bad though. The sale worked out for both of us. He didn’t have to pay gunbroker and I got a better price!
    you got a really good deal.

they have them on grab a gun for $640

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Sorry, newbie here.
    Haha, no not you, me!
    I haven’t put it in the classies yet, but there is a rule about promoting your ad on the general forum when you have a classie.
    There could be a rule about selling on the open forum, too, I don’t know.
    It’s on me not you though.
    I might list it, not sure yet.

spalfano

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    New Palestine

Sig is always a great choice (in my opinion)

Top Bottom