• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Been regretting selling my 229 Legion and on the look out for another 229. It shot so well .. seller's remorse I am sure other too have felt this pain.
    Yup. Before I realized how nice Sigs really were, I sold a nice P6 for little money. At the time, I had no use for a single stack 9mm that was as big as my other double stack 9mms. I wish I had that one back.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man, impulse buying kicked my fanny today!
    Sorry/not sorry…..lol
    P365 X Macro TACOPS!
    Sig has a sale going on and I got this for seven hundred twenty nine dollars! CHEAPER than an X Macro! They get me every time with that junk! Hahahahaha
    Now I have to go to the range! Hahahaha

Congrats on a nice purchase. Only downside is the incredibly expensive mags. Holy :poop:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When I bought my Shield Plus OR in a package deal that included 5 total mags, a carry bag and a first aid kit, all for $480, I felt the same from a "deal" perspective. The mags at the time were bad, though not as bad as the P365 X Macro mags are now.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    When I bought my Shield Plus OR in a package deal that included 5 total mags, a carry bag and a first aid kit, all for $480, I felt the same from a "deal" perspective. The mags at the time were bad, though not as bad as the P365 X Macro mags are now.
    The mag cost will come down. At present, I have 7. I bought the X Macro first, it came with 2 and I bought another. I carry two spares always for any pistol I carry. I’ll get some Mec-Gar or something to dump on the ground during training/practice when they come out. Until then, I’ll mark one and use it exclusively and not carry it for CCW.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A P229 in .357 Sig is my most carried pistol as well. There's a lot to love about that platform.
    c53bda547a5b61322180714c0bf6174f.jpg

Top Bottom