• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    If we accept the vaccine mandates, what could be the next step in medical tyranny? We know tptb aren't going to stop at that. Could it be forced sterilizations/child limits? Seems like a short jump in logic that they are not above making.
    Manmade global warming is the greatest existential threat we face->
    This is due to over population->
    We will limit population increase by this very temporary measure.
    Tin foil aside, I shudder at the thought of what comes next.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is a dup thread. We already are discussing vaccine coercion and medical rights, and even population control.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is a dup thread. We already are discussing vaccine coercion and medical rights, and even population control.

Cool, now do election fraud threads. ;)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If we accept the vaccine mandates, what could be the next step in medical tyranny? We know tptb aren't going to stop at that. Could it be forced sterilizations/child limits? Seems like a short jump in logic that they are not above making.
    Forecasting the next steps of where the world is headed after the precedent setting events we are living through...
    Now there's a topic worth picking apart.
    That's what everyone should be focusing on:
    Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.
    What tptb are doing.
    How various actions intermesh; Afghanistan, quantitative easing, China.
    Why tptb are doing this.
    What our lives are going to look like.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There are some scientists out there that believe these covid vaccines are doing just that sterilizing the population at a 60% + of those vaccinated. If that is true, well see in the next few years.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Maybe every ten years they release a new virus to cul the herd. Thin the population so the earth can recooperate a bit.

Then vaccines will only be given to the ruling class, so only the plebs die.

Here's a thought....

genghis khan, is given credit for his positive impact on global warming when he killed ~40 million people. He slowed development thus saving the world a bit.

C19 has killed ~4million globally, so one could jump to the conclusion that c19 has had at least a 10% positive impact on global warming.

See you guys for c29,c39,etc

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe every ten years they release a new virus to cul the herd. Thin the population so the earth can recooperate a bit.

Then vaccines will only be given to the ruling class, so only the plebs die.

Here's a thought....

genghis khan, is given credit for his positive impact on global warming when he killed ~40 million people. He slowed development thus saving the world a bit.

C19 has killed ~4million globally, so one could jump to the conclusion that c19 has had at least a 10% positive impact on global warming.

See you guys for c29,c39,etc

Ah, Mr. Kahn also spread his seed to create a new crop. It is reported that significant percentages of the world population are related to him...

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Mods allowing dupe threads are the INGO equivalent of everybody gets a trophy... LOL!!!
    Well I am participating, so...
    All kidding aside, I haven't read through that thread and assumed it was more focused on the vaccine coercion and I was wanting a discussion more focused on what comes next. If this one s a dupe, I humbly relinquish my trophy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well I am participating, so...
    All kidding aside, I haven't read through that thread and assumed it was more focused on the vaccine coercion and I was wanting a discussion more focused on what comes next. If this one s a dupe, I humbly relinquish my trophy.

Picture me laughing a real belly laugh on the focused discussion! Heck, a thread about a member that dropped off and is fighting serious health issues has a 30 post hijack about colonoscopies. You can't make that stuff up.

Seriously though if you are interested in the topic go back a week or so in the thread and you can catch up quickly. A thread like that has hundreds of members that have set it up as a thread to follow. It has 2000 posts and 35,000 views. Your discussion will be seen by far more members there and more like to get action if members are interested.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So what do you think, what will be the next step in medical tyranny?
    That you'd need a vaccine for any medical help/surgery, xyz you name it anything of importance to your livelihood. Particularly anything financial related, employment, SS, welfare, pensions, etc. There's a lot of word threat beta testing for this right now. Fairly unlimited options if you're a tyrannical global elite a*hole controlled worthless politician.

I'm still optimistic based in the current trajectory of events that they'll be some big changes in the next few months. IMO it's imploding on the planners and I don't see vaxes, big pharma, big tech, MSM, .gov, or anything being trusted moving forward, and many things will eventually be decentralized. Some of what's common now won't even exist.

It's another discussion, but the current awareness of the evil is because the losers had to pull the trigger too soon on the current excrement show, and had much larger sinister plans for humanity. This is a global takeover planned event! Or something to that effect..... :tinfoil:. It's pitiful what has been done to the American people, but I don't see it lasting much longer. Have a peek at some of these other countries, wow, they're not even armed and the protests are massive. I saw a stoning video, it was nasty.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Well, we have the CNN exec on project veritas video admitting that climate change is going to be their next big fear push. I think we'll see something related to that before this is played out.
    I find your optimism refreshing, Tim. I hope you're right.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Picture me laughing a real belly laugh on the focused discussion! Heck, a thread about a member that dropped off and is fighting serious health issues has a 30 post hijack about colonoscopies. You can't make that stuff up.

Seriously though if you are interested in the topic go back a week or so in the thread and you can catch up quickly. A thread like that has hundreds of members that have set it up as a thread to follow. It has 2000 posts and 35,000 views. Your discussion will be seen by far more members there and more like to get action if members are interested.
    So you want to tell people what they can do in threads?

Weren't you the guy who couldn't understand why people don't like HOAs? I think I understand that now

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you want to tell people what they can do in threads?

Weren't you the guy who couldn't understand why people don't like HOAs? I think I understand that now

I thought INGO had a policy of not allowing dups, apparently that has been loosened. Silly me.

An HOA and or covenants are quite a different thing in that they are a contract agreement as to what is allowed on property...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So you didn't draw the conclusion from that thread that people react 'somewhat negatively' to busybodies arbitrarily seeking to tell them what to do?

It appears to be generating interest and harming no one. Until BT or Kelly say otherwise, I will allow it!

Unlax a bit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Newby to site membership here, but I'm not sure I'd consider it a dupe per se. I'm also hesitant to post in a thread thousands of posts deep. Two thousand plus posts has probably gone in many different directions from the original post/discussion idea. And one particular detail has changed in that the FDA has changed the vax designation from emergency use to non-emergency treatment protocol. I figure now that "emergencies" allow for rule by dictatorial fiat we should expect more "emergencies". Apparently issues of urgency can only be managed via restrictions in freedoms.

Top Bottom