• ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Next level tyranny, let’s see…..

I could see the left requiring abortions for white women so that we can reach an exact balance between people of different colors. Since anything and everything which isn’t 100% balanced is racist, how can they continue to allow white people to outnumber black or brown people? I’m not sure how they’ll handle biracial children since they’re still gonna be 50% racist (assuming one parent is white).
    What about pro sports teams? Are they to be balanced too?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    With regard to next steps, don't forget "quarantine camps" for the unwashed, err unvaccinated. This is simply about control. What has me scratching my head a bit though is what was the catalyst the gave TPTP the confidence to mash the accelerator of the tyrannymobile all the way to the floor.
    The lack of incrementalism:

The Anointed One wasn’t able to keep the ball rolling according to the timeline; the Queen of the Lizard People wasn’t installed in 2016 to keep the timeline in check; Cheeto Supreme was holding down the fort as basically controlled opposition (since he was an outsider - zero control); and now Grandpa Sniffums just gets to fall asleep at the wheel and let those actually driving the car decide where to go to lunch.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The lack of incrementalism:

The Anointed One wasn’t able to keep the ball rolling according to the timeline; the Queen of the Lizard People wasn’t installed in 2016 to keep the timeline in check; Cheeto Supreme was holding down the fort as basically controlled opposition (since he was an outsider - zero control); and now Grandpa Sniffums just gets to fall asleep at the wheel and let those actually driving the car decide where to go to lunch.
    I think it might be more a desperation move, a feeling of 'it's now or never'

Survey says! Never
    Could be a bit of both. Can't risk another outsider, misaligned person in the big chair. Also despite the evils of the internet and social media, it is a bit of a double edged sword. Their monopoly of information globalist worked so hard to curate (traditional media) sort of got upstaged by the internet. Perhaps what we are now seeing is the desperate attempt to regain control, contributing to the appearance of a rush to authoritarianism.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This is what's been happening since before our grandparents were scrounging trying to find two potatos to mash together and some corn starch to stretch the scrambled eggs.
    Good old ugly as home made sin technocracy. The stuff that Germany saw and said oh yes indeed we want us some of that!

technocrats.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This legislation includes a $10,000 reward to whoever snitches to the proper authority on those who have failed to submit to forced sterilization within the allotted time.

I keep telling people Chuck Norris said 15 years ago....Democrats have become Communists, and Republicans have become Democrats. The entire Government is now ran by Communists and Democrats. Freedom and Constitution the Republic R.I.P. The result is only 2 choices, submit, or give me liberty or give me death....LITERALLY. Right now the Mayor Beetlejuice says she doesn't care about the Chicago Police, "They will get the shot!" She says more Chicago police have died from Covid than all other deaths. Only 1 officer has died in the past year from covid. Chicago is already short handed and have 3000 officers saying they are against the mandate......if they are all fired and stop working, expect Chicago to burn to the ground and politicians will blame everything on the unvaxed. My friends, I have said it before...we could go to bed tonight and tomorrow we will be worse than a 3rd world country. Mexico may be building a wall to keep us out.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    This legislation includes a $10,000 reward to whoever snitches to the proper authority on those who have failed to submit to forced sterilization within the allotted time.

I keep telling people Chuck Norris said 15 years ago....Democrats have become Communists, and Republicans have become Democrats. The entire Government is now ran by Communists and Democrats. Freedom and Constitution the Republic R.I.P. The result is only 2 choices, submit, or give me liberty or give me death....LITERALLY. Right now the Mayor Beetlejuice says she doesn't care about the Chicago Police, "They will get the shot!" She says more Chicago police have died from Covid than all other deaths. Only 1 officer has died in the past year from covid. Chicago is already short handed and have 3000 officers saying they are against the mandate......if they are all fired and stop working, expect Chicago to burn to the ground and politicians will blame everything on the unvaxed. My friends, I have said it before...we could go to bed tonight and tomorrow we will be worse than a 3rd world country. Mexico may be building a wall to keep us out.
    The $10,000 bounties could make for a great weekly TV show.
    Bad balls, bad balls, what you gonna do?
    What you gonna do when they come for you?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    So how long until informed consent isn't a thing anymore? Are we there yet?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    DEET is not a naturally occurring substance, so its presence would be highly likely to signal the presence of humans

What would stop them from genegineering an attraction to DEET as

My interest in deet just skyrocketed.
    **** that. If the busybodies at the UN had STFU about DDT in the 70s, malaria would be a disease of the past.

Top Bottom