• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UnknownOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2020
    West Indy
    I am not a tee hee hee and name calling will get you nowhere.
    You can call it a vaccine but that does not make it a vaccine and only a tee hee hee would think so.
    Ok, sorry to mislabel you. I should have gone straight to calling you a cottonheaded ninnymuggins.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I started this thread about next medical tyranny measures. While I did use the word "vaccine", it wasn't supposed to be the topic. This is why we can't have nice threads. In fact, I'm still interested in what some of you all have to say about it. I think it's good to be watching what's happening and thinking about the next step.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    So we don't want our freedoms trampled on or whatever right?

So are companies not allowed the freedom to decide if you work there you must be vaccinated? Or are you going to try to push your will on a private company and say NO! I will NOT get vaccinated, but I also demand to still have my job!

Isn't that kind of like walking into a religious bakery and demanding they make a wedding cake for a gay marriage against their wishes?

Why is one ok and the other not?
    One is a medical procedure, the other might involve burning in hell depending on ones beliefs. I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vax. I've made my own decisions for prior vaccinations. This is the first time I recall the federal government openly stating I should be punished for exercising my right to autonomy. No polio vax? I still get to eat chicken wings at a restaurant. No cov-vax? I can't travel to the state of New York. Weird to have that dilemma in a free United States.

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    One is a medical procedure, the other might involve burning in hell depending on ones beliefs. I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vax. I've made my own decisions for prior vaccinations. This is the first time I recall the federal government openly stating I should be punished for exercising my right to autonomy. No polio vax? I still get to eat chicken wings at a restaurant. No cov-vax? I can't travel to the state of New York. Weird to have that dilemma in a free United States.
    Who would want to go to NY anyways?
    Crazy times we are living in,and its getting worse!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So are companies not allowed the freedom to decide if you work there you must be vaccinated? Or are you going to try to push your will on a private company and say NO! I will NOT get vaccinated, but I also demand to still have my job!

Isn't that kind of like walking into a religious bakery and demanding they make a wedding cake for a gay marriage against their wishes?

The company and the ghey couple are both the transgressor parties, in each case they are trying to force a free citizen to do something against his will without any authority to do so

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Long story short:

1: Vaccine passport
    2: Certified digital ID
    3: New central bank digital currency (CBDC)
    4: Localized movement through mileage tax and taxes on fossil fuel vehicles
    5: Controlled access to health, recreation, food and resources

(These three are interchangeable and/or simultaneous)

6: Collapsed economy
    7: Food shortage
    8: Fuel shortage

In other words, a new biosecurity state that creates castes of people based on vaccination status and forcefully excludes them from society.

As this new technological biosecurity state takes shape, watch and see who benefits most from it: the pharmaceutical and medical device companies that will be making the diagnostic equipment; the tech companies who create and manage the digital passports/ID systems/digital currency software and surveillance systems; the contractors who provide manpower to operate all those systems and the physical security presence; and the investors in all of those companies.

Just like the military industrial complex, there will be a “biosecurity industrial complex.” And they will be wealthier than anyone has ever seen.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Long story short:

1: Vaccine passport
    2: Certified digital ID
    3: New central bank digital currency (CBDC)
    4: Localized movement through mileage tax and taxes on fossil fuel vehicles
    5: Controlled access to health, recreation, food and resources

(These three are interchangeable and/or simultaneous)

6: Collapsed economy
    7: Food shortage
    8: Fuel shortage

In other words, a new biosecurity state that creates castes of people based on vaccination status and forcefully excludes them from society.

As this new technological biosecurity state takes shape, watch and see who benefits most from it: the pharmaceutical and medical device companies that will be making the diagnostic equipment; the tech companies who create and manage the digital passports/ID systems/digital currency software and surveillance systems; the contractors who provide manpower to operate all those systems and the physical security presence; and the investors in all of those companies.

Just like the military industrial complex, there will be a “biosecurity industrial complex.” And they will be wealthier than anyone has ever seen.

The only thing coming out of this I agree with, is moving so many menial office jobs to home.

Who the **** wants to drive down town in a big city, that's basically a war zone, survive the traffic, find a parking garage a mile away, and go on a rather long journey to your office. All while not getting paid.
    It's wasting a lot of people's time and money for absolutely nothing, and it's baffling that this wasn't a thing long before covid.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The only thing coming out of this I agree with, is moving so many menial office jobs to home.

Who the **** wants to drive down town in a big city, that's basically a war zone, survive the traffic, find a parking garage a mile away, and go on a rather long journey to your office. All while not getting paid.
    It's wasting a lot of people's time and money for absolutely nothing, and it's baffling that this wasn't a thing long before covid.
    And all that driving contributes to global warming.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Apples and oranges. Nice to see we have another troll for our discussions. Yes, it comes down to rights. These "vaccines" are using a new method which is experimental and even the founder mRNA states it's problematic. Even if you don't care about that, why force a vaccine for a disease that will only kill, at most, 2% of the people that get it? I completely agree that people who are over 65 and have serious comorbidities should get the vax if they want it, but since not taking the vax doesn't hurt anyone else, it should only be their individual choice.

I'm a HUGE supporter of telecommuting. The drive into work and having to be downtown was the biggest issue I had with being satisfied with my job. Now that I've been telecommuting for the last 18 months straight, I don't miss the drive in or having to deal with downtown issues at all.

Sorry, I think jsx1043 covered the thread topic well enough, I was just doing the INGO thing and going off topic :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Taxation appears to be the only type of resource extraction the enviromafia approves of, so long as the money is then promised to be used to bring about Wakanda BAMN

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Next level tyranny, let’s see…..

I could see the left requiring abortions for white women so that we can reach an exact balance between people of different colors. Since anything and everything which isn’t 100% balanced is racist, how can they continue to allow white people to outnumber black or brown people? I’m not sure how they’ll handle biracial children since they’re still gonna be 50% racist (assuming one parent is white).

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Awesome! Now do the right to racial, sexual, and sexual orientation discrimination of private businesses.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    With regard to next steps, don't forget "quarantine camps" for the unwashed, err unvaccinated. This is simply about control. What has me scratching my head a bit though is what was the catalyst the gave TPTP the confidence to mash the accelerator of the tyrannymobile all the way to the floor.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    With regard to next steps, don't forget "quarantine camps" for the unwashed, err unvaccinated. This is simply about control. What has me scratching my head a bit though is what was the catalyst the gave TPTP the confidence to mash the accelerator of the tyrannymobile all the way to the floor.
    Being able to get this fool installed…skys the limit now.
    1629907546691.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Next level tyranny, let’s see…..

I could see the left requiring abortions for white women so that we can reach an exact balance between people of different colors. Since anything and everything which isn’t 100% balanced is racist, how can they continue to allow white people to outnumber black or brown people? I’m not sure how they’ll handle biracial children since they’re still gonna be 50% racist (assuming one parent is white).

That's already been accomplished without needing such a program. I forget what government organization it is, but they have said white people will be a minority sometime in the 2040s on our current trajectory.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    That's already been accomplished without needing such a program. I forget what government organization it is, but they have said white people will be a minority sometime in the 2040s on our current trajectory.
    So I have just 20 years until I can claim victim status?

Top Bottom