The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The meme starts or ends in Philippines. Either way you aren't getting that far unless you have scuba gear and walk on sea floor.
    For me the meme starts in South Africa. They claim it ends in the Philippines. All I'm saying is that once you go north through Africa and east across to southeast Asia you run out of road at Singapore in Malaysia and can't walk any further because of all the water. That is still a very long walk - just not as long as they are trying to make it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    272096094_5194068067339844_8196807598343147208_n.jpg

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    As you are heading North near Ocala FL on I75 there are literally 30-40 No Parking Signs in maybe 150yards along the on ramp from a rest area.

Someone really doesn't want you to park there.
    That's mostly for truck drivers. Once the rest area fills up they'll start parking anywhere. Indiana rest areas have the same thing.

I think the photo is actually a shopping mall parking lot, there's a stop sign in front of every crosswalk and there's crosswalks every 200 feet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom