The Funny Pic Thread Part 13 - Clowns to the Left of me, jokers to the right, Welcome to DC!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    271667613_461893975499215_5168051891695025406_n.jpg

Agreed.

Yesterday, I posited to my wife that a reality show I would watch is where they go to houses that are for sale and they mercilessly mock the decorating choices. They don't fix it up. but to get some real estate agents on board, maybe they do a computer rendering of how much better it could look at the end.

90% mockery, 10% it could be better. It's almost line "Sell This House", but with more expensive houses and more mockery.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agreed.

Yesterday, I posited to my wife that a reality show I would watch is where they go to houses that are for sale and they mercilessly mock the decorating choices. They don't fix it up. but to get some real estate agents on board, maybe they do a computer rendering of how much better it could look at the end.

90% mockery, 10% it could be better. It's almost line "Sell This House", but with more expensive houses and more mockery.

Shoud we start at your house, I certainly don’t want my house featured. Many people are desperate to sell, lack money, and are grasping at straws to make something happen…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom