The Czickness XXVI. INCOMING!!!! Another thread about those pesky Eurotrash guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ha. Turtles are awesome. Till they eat your catfish bait or try to bite your bobbers. The things are eating machines

It was occasionally entertaining to throw some gold fish in the tank. If you think turtle are slow, you'd be mistaken. All goldfish seemed to like the same hiding spots and the turtle learned this.

Yes, I am easily entertained.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It was occasionally entertaining to throw some gold fish in the tank. If you think turtle are slow, you'd be mistaken. All goldfish seemed to like the same hiding spots and the turtle learned this.

Yes, I am easily entertained.
    Yeah, i watch them chase my bobber or lures. Theyre fast in the water and not slow on land either.
    When my wife saw one running across the yard thats the first thing sje said was "whoever said turtles are slow was lying". Lol. Yep.
    Wait till you got a 30 pound snapping turtle thats jumping at you trying to bite your face off lol.
    And you will NEVER be faster than his mouth. Never

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah, i watch them chase my bobber or lures. Theyre fast in the water and not slow on land either.
    When my wife saw one running across the yard thats the first thing sje said was "whoever said turtles are slow was lying". Lol. Yep.
    Wait till you got a 30 pound snapping turtle thats jumping at you trying to bite your face off lol.
    And you will NEVER be faster than his mouth. Never

Us humans are not as high up on the pyramid as we think....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom