The Czickness XXVI. INCOMING!!!! Another thread about those pesky Eurotrash guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Too much Tabasco on the scrambled eggs this morning. When you wash that down with the coffee it really amps up the heat. I think the Tabasco gets stronger near the bottom of the bottle.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I like the look of the new hellcat and want to hold one. I really liked the look of the new P365 SAS and then we have the CZ P10s. Having so many choices is a good thing.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I stopped by the Toyota dealership tonight and saw these on the lot. I'm kinda liking the smaller cab version
    1c741996a37860165335c0c8ff0ae723.jpg
    7b492c95b6328e4a34a2dd180098a001.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looked at these in 2016, and almost bought one. Then I sat in one. Could not get comfortable, and could not see over the hood, and I'm not a midget. Bought the Nissan instead, and saved $5k. I really wanted the Toyota, but it was just an impossible ergonomics thing. The longer bed is better for me, instead of the 4 doors. Been happy with the Nissan, except the gas mileage, but I knew that going into it. Would have bought American-made, but didn't want to spend 40k.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Looked at these in 2016, and almost bought one. Then I sat in one. Could not get comfortable, and could not see over the hood, and I'm not a midget. Bought the Nissan instead, and saved $5k. I really wanted the Toyota, but it was just an impossible ergonomics thing. The longer bed is better for me, instead of the 4 doors. Been happy with the Nissan, except the gas mileage, but I knew that going into it. Would have bought American-made, but didn't want to spend 40k.

Yes, you have to take a spin in one and make sure you like it. I've never been in one, but when/if the time comes Ill see.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    And you're right too about the prices of these vehicles. I don't want to spend that much money on a vehicle, but that's just me and my opinion. I don't have a problem with what anyone else buys, how much they paid, nor how they treat their vehicles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom