The Czickness XXVI. INCOMING!!!! Another thread about those pesky Eurotrash guns

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    So...let's say you were going to spend $50 to $100 on one bottle of sipping whiskey? It would be?

Asking for a friend....

Macallan 12 is good for $40.
    Honestly I love the offerings in the $35-60 range. The pricier stuff is inky worth it if someone else is buying or a special occasion.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Weller antique 107. Retail its like 46 bucks plus tax. Hard to find here and if you do people want 60-70 for it. If you travel to ohio it can be found.
    If you can find that, eagle rare. Still harder to find but can be found at cosco, and liquor stores sometimes. Might have to ask for it.
    $28 retail.
    I dont look at dollar amounts. I care about taste. If i only have to spend 30 bucks to get the same that a $200 bottle gives, then hell yes.

COl E.H. Taylor small batch, like $46. Another awesome sipper.

And heres a sleeper you can actually find now. New Riff single Barrel bourbon. Its AMAZING!!!! some folks may need to add some ice or water, i drink it straight. Its not as "smooth" as EH Taylor but id pit it up agaibst it all day long for its complex flavor profile. Amazing!!!
    $46 a bottle.

Its kinda like guns though. With bourbons once you start getting into the 200 dollar range you are probably going to get what you're paying for. So theres a reason it costs that much.
    500 and up, doesnt necessarily mean that. 1000 and up, starting to get back into quality that brings the price accordingly.

Bourbon is a very wild industry. I AM NO EXPERT. i only know what my palette likes.

Based on 10 minutes of internet research, Eagle Rare and EH Taylor look like near future purchases.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yeah, but 4 doors and an 8' bed make it a huge deal to park. Cab and a half is all I can do for you.
    Yeah my prior truck was a quad cab and was a pain to park or go down town. Fun to drive though.
    I like the size of the Tacoma and everything else about it too.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah my prior truck was a quad cab and was a pain to park or go down town. Fun to drive though.
    I like the size of the Tacoma and everything else about it too.

My favorite truck was a 2008 Chevy Avalanche. Great vehicle. Just enough truck to do what I needed. Nice ride and zero problems in nearly 200k miles. Horrid Fuel mileage. Traded it in on a new Cadillac DTS - bad move....car developed a slight vibration. Replaced tires, wheels, brakes, half shafts under warranty. Never fixed it. Traded it on a BMW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom