Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hey mcapo, have you figured out how to travel at the speed of light have way across the country yet for Friday?

Yep. The lawyers decide they couldn't close on Friday due to a (never mind - too long an explanation). Each side has lawyers going on vacation next and the buyer is out of town for a couple weeks. We are all going to close to escrow electronically throughout next week - assuming no other issues.

So I will be able to spend my day in yet another custody hearing for our grandson. Yeah for me....

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    If people would follow the 7 P’s we wouldn’t have this problem…. prior proper planning prevents **** poor performance…..if you don’t have enough supplies in your home to last you and your family at least 3 months you have failed.
    1000% agree. Been working on a long term water storage solution for 2 summers. 250gal. Filtered sky tears to potable using gravity. Nothing assembled yet for the larger system, but the 100gal backup is already in play.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Afternoon all my job is done for the day. I like half days. Going to the Fort tomorrow for a job anybody have a recommendation for lunch up there?
    Be careful up there. We've shot guns with some nefarious characters from the Fort. We did have good food though. bcannon had some excellent pasta salad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom