• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Snap, I would also take it to tje range and see how it shoots. If you find that you like how it shoots then this could change everything.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Howdy SnappyD, my dog Gunner didnt like the storms either. The little poop stain woke me a couple times wanting to get in bed with me.
    I've been up 3-4 hours with Daisy for the past two nights. She just wanders around like a lost soul, trying to squeeze into small places to escape the storms. She tried to squeeze between my bed and nightstand last night and got stuck. I set up a small dog crate and put a towel over it for her, but she was not interested in that.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I've been up 3-4 hours with Daisy for the past two nights. She just wanders around like a lost soul, trying to squeeze into small places to escape the storms. She tried to squeeze between my bed and nightstand last night and got stuck. I set up a small dog crate and put a towel over it for her, but she was not interested in that.
    Little girl doesnt like storms it sounds.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Morning, all. Time to start some Saturday work for me.

Agreed with the folks about the likely loss of investment on the SAR mags, Snap. I agree with Patience that it's not a bad price as is, but I try not to put my gun money into Turkey/China arms manufactering to the extent feasible (it's an expensive way to do things), so it's not for me.

Speaking of mostly US products:
    @hANNAbONE Did you ever pick up the AMG UH1? AAoptics has them in stock and I'm thinking it would make a good optic for a 300 blk whitetail gun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning, all. Time to start some Saturday work for me.

Agreed with the folks about the likely loss of investment on the SAR mags, Snap. I agree with Patience that it's not a bad price as is, but I try not to put my gun money into Turkey/China arms manufactering to the extent feasible (it's an expensive way to do things), so it's not for me.

Speaking of mostly US products:
    @hANNAbONE Did you ever pick up the AMG UH1? AAoptics has them in stock and I'm thinking it would make a good optic for a 300 blk whitetail gun.
    Yeah, it was an impulse based on price and good reviews. Trying to go cheap when what I really wanted to do was to go CZ!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Yeah, it was an impulse based on price and good reviews. Trying to go cheap when what I really wanted to do was to go CZ!
    I did the same for a Sig. Bought a P250 from the classifieds to "save" instead of a P226... Then ended up buying the P226 on a decent deal, anyway. I did make a little profit selling the P250 on GB, but that'd be tougher with a new purchase. The P250 had the advantage of being out of production.

There are too many cool guns out there...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    We thought about getting one of these for our little dog when she was around since she also didn't like storms. I hear it works. At the rime they didnt make one small enough for her though.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We've tried those thundershirts, and they don't seem to help Daisy. We've even tried benedryl, valium, and CBD oil. Nothing fazes this girl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom