Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It is hard to say without being hands on. I just put a new set of rubber grips on the project Pre B with no issues. My own Pre B has had several sets of grips without issue. Maybe they sent you a set of bad grips that passed through quality checks! It also looks like your Pre B is cerakoted so you might check to see if the cerakote is overly built up in the nooks & crannies of the frame grip openings.
    Thanks for your input ! :thumbsup:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    4f943de39231344c5cd2543dfcb517db.jpg

corywj

Supporter of the first and second amendments
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    Do you do sights installation? I may PM you about pricing night sights if you do and if I do try out that PCR again and also decide to grab it. (So many uses of "and.")
    Edit: It's moot. They wouldn't go low enough for me. I could reached the slide release today. I dunno why my hand was short on Monday.

I think for striker fired, I'd probably go Steyr (at least, until I get a CZ!). I like the ease of choosing 9, 40, 357 sig. Also, the open sights on it are nice. The Styer, the P10, and the Arex Delta are the only striker-fired that have me curious.
    I have a CZ P-10F, as well as the Arex Delta (Gen1) -- both in my locker at Hillside, let me know if you wanna shoot them sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom