Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all.

It's been a mildly productive morning so far. My mother is coming over to help pick out plants to plant in front of the house. So I have been cleaning up around the place. Next up is the weekly mopping of the floor.

New laptop is being delivered today to replace the one I bought in early 2013. So I need to catalog what apps I have and use on this one, to put on the new one. Data has already been backed up to the file server.

I started to look at Gun Broker last night, for a project CZ 75, but kept getting distracted since I was really tired. Maybe later today.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Had to be when I lived in ATL. Fun breed.
    Had a father and son pair for 15yrs. Well 15 & 14. Best dogs I've ever had. This one is a good pooch, he's still all puppy and wants to play from the time he awakes til he goes to bed. He's a very fun little guy. Thinking about getting another so he would have a play buddy or breeding him and keeping one of his offspring like I did before.
    Here's the two I had before. Mojo (dad) was the brendle and Rocco (son) was the red nose. 20200410_182819.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Wow! Have you tried a Rami? Put one in her bed with her and she might feel safe :)
    I've actually had three Rami's. (Well, had one, sold it, bought it back again, and sold it again.. that counts as two..) Then I had a Rami-P that I sold also. I never did settle in to the size. It was too big to be small and too small to be big.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    kGbHNRT.jpg

I figured this would intrigue some fellow CZ fans. CZ RAMI milled and fitted for a Holosun 507K , the first I have seen. Full Cajun kit installed as well as a flat faced trigger.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Morning, all. Time to start some Saturday work for me.

Agreed with the folks about the likely loss of investment on the SAR mags, Snap. I agree with Patience that it's not a bad price as is, but I try not to put my gun money into Turkey/China arms manufactering to the extent feasible (it's an expensive way to do things), so it's not for me.

Speaking of mostly US products:
    @hANNAbONE Did you ever pick up the AMG UH1? AAoptics has them in stock and I'm thinking it would make a good optic for a 300 blk whitetail gun.

Actually I picked up on Mcapo's lightly used one a few months ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom