• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got out to Proteq for the INGO shoot after having breakfast with my daughter in Terre Haute (yesterday was her birthday).

Never been there before though I've known of it for years.

Got to meet a couple of folks and shoot some steel. I joined just to be able to shoot somewhere that looks a little like Hickok45's place. Plus if I ever decide I want to run and gun a bit or break out something in a rifle caliber I now have somewhere to do that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Got out to Proteq for the INGO shoot after having breakfast with my daughter in Terre Haute (yesterday was her birthday).

Got to meet a couple of folks and shoot some steel. I joined just to be able to shoot somewhere that looks a little like Hickok45's place. Plus if I ever decide I want to run and gun a bit or break out something in a rifle caliber I now have somewhere to do that.

I've been to two of the Open House events, and really enjoyed the facility.
    However, today would have been much too hot for me !

If it wasn't about a 90 minutes drive, I'd probably be a member.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've been to two of the Open House events, and really enjoyed the facility.
    However, today would have been much too hot for me !

If it wasn't about a 90 minutes drive, I'd probably be a member.
    Yep, it's an hour for me, and it's not terribly expensive, and figured I'd throw some support and give it a go. The daily fee doesn't cover the ranges with steel or I might have gone that direction.

It was a hot one today, but wasn't too bad under the structures in some shade.

I also have a membership at MCF&G and generally only shoot in the bays there.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yep, it's an hour for me, and it's not terribly expensive, and figured I'd throw some support and give it a go. The daily fee doesn't cover the ranges with steel or I might have gone that direction.

I also have a membership at MCF&G and generally only shoot in the bays there.

KJQ and I shot Brutus there (150 yd range) .... and the owner didn't even bat an eye.
    That in itself was pretty cool in todays world.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Spent a good bit working outside unwantedly; 1/2 of an outdoor glass table exploded when a gust of wind pulled the umbrella and bent the frame. A lot of furry and little feet roam around here, very no bueno. Had to basically comb and shop vac the lawn in a good 6'x6' area. About 2.5 gallon worth of glass.

Good times.

IMG_20230603_134408352.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Spent a good bit working outside unwantedly; 1/2 of an outdoor glass table exploded when a gust of wind pulled the umbrella and bent the frame. A lot of furry and little feet roam around here, very no bueno. Had to basically comb and shop vac the lawn in a good 6'x6' area. About 2.5 gallon worth of glass.

Good times.

View attachment 279756
    Oh that’s a effing pain. There’s always that one piece you didn’t get. Good luck

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Good times.

View attachment 279756

Holy hell .... a bad time, for sure ! :abused:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

It was fantastic to meet you today. I enjoyed our talks.

I enjoy going out to Proteq, I need to get there more often than I do. My goal is to get out there once a month at least. So far I have managed to get out there twice this year.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    KJQ and I shot Brutus there (150 yd range) .... and the owner didn't even bat an eye.
    That in itself was pretty cool in todays world.
    @Beowulf had a cannon out there. The owner helped set it up.

Don (the owner), and his son Stephen are good people. @Cameramonkey, Mrs. Haven, and myself did training in April with Stephen. It was good training.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom