• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Got you, I did not read the word “ban” in a literal sense but in the spirit I perceived the post to be about.

After all the shenanigans if they kept Trump off the ballot I would say they banned him as shorthand…
    A "ban" would be getting some official (i.e. court-based) decision that prevents Trump from entering the race.

Party shenanigans are lawful (if despicable), and should be fully expected. A candidate has legal recourse to fight shenanigans - or alternate means of getting onto the ballot. Not so, with a ban.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "An estimated 20 million people tuned in to live U.S. television broadcasts"
    Nielsen's figures included people who watched via traditional television or streamed through Internet-connected TVs, but they do not capture the full extent of online viewing via social media.
    Of the 20 million viewers, 15.2 million were age 55 and older, Nielsen said. Less than 1 million people age 18 to 34 watched via the TV networks.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    MTG kills it!

I didn't watch the committee hearing last night, so my apologies if this question asks the obvious.

Did any of these points come up during the cross examination portion of the hearing televised during prime time?

Top Bottom