• Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Lie lie lie.
    Thats all these democrats can do.
    There after Trump because they know they cant beat him if they dont cheat.
    And they know they got away with it once but wont happen this next time.
    Dont be surprised if they dont ban Trump from running in 2024.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Lie lie lie.
    Thats all these democrats can do.
    There after Trump because they know they cant beat him if they dont cheat.
    And they know they got away with it once but wont happen this next time.
    Dont be surprised if they dont ban Trump from running in 2024.
    They are trying, that's a fact, but the general population is not listening.
    I tried to watch it.
    I had plans to watch it.
    I started to watch it, but only made it about 3 minutes into the opening statement by someone I have never seen or heard of before last night.
    The statements made in the first 3 minutes were enough to start my blood pressure rising, so I turned over to watch reruns of the Rockford Files.
    I think I made a wise choice in the end.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They are trying all the old tricks, hearings like Watergate, give away programs, even channeling Bill Clinton by putting Joe on late night TV, pity he can't play the sax. ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Democrats alibiing their plan to take over the government by trying to get you to believe Trump wanted to do it is just paraphrasing and expanding upon Arnette's "“It became necessary to destroy the town to save it.”

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Who are the "they" who are going to "ban" Trump from running?

The RNC could actively work to keep him off the Republican primary ballot (and that's a real possibility), but the generic "they" cannot "ban" him from running, whomever "they" are.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That committee was filled with biased Trump haters. Even the two "Republicans" were handpicked by Pelosi. This was not a bipartisan effort to objectively examine all of the facts. These hearings are a sham.

I haven't verified the number, but Rob Kendall mentioned that Cheney was 28 points behind in her primary election.

We already know Kensinger isn't running for reelection because it wouldn't possibly be.

Both of these RINOs are ones who voted to impeach Trump.

The good news out if all of this us that they are gone. They can make all if the spectacle they want on the way out. It only helps our side.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The RNC could actively work to keep him off the Republican primary ballot (and that's a real possibility), but the generic "they" cannot "ban" him from running, whomever "they" are.
    Can’t speak for others, but “they“ can keep anyone off the ballot with dirty tricks and shenanigans like just occurred in Michigan using ballot access laws and regulations. If Trump ran as an independent I bet they would keep him off the ballot in 10 states. So “they” is a collection of election officials, political operatives, and politicians themselves…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Testing the waters to see how many brainwashed are buying it. I would say a huge number. Polls will be interesting IF they are accurate. At this point democrats control everything including the media. Maybe the only thing they don’t own is SCOTUS but I’m sure they have that in the works. Nothing better democrats love more than children being killed unless a Trump “judge” gets whacked also. Schumer did what he could.

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.

Well, if "they" (the

democrats) can get Trump convicted of a serious enough crime, he would be disqualified (banned) from running.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Can’t speak for others, but “they“ can keep anyone off the ballot with dirty tricks and shenanigans like just occurred in Michigan using ballot access laws and regulations. If Trump ran as an independent I bet they would keep him off the ballot in 10 states. So “they” is a collection of election officials, political operatives, and politicians themselves…
    Agreed. But that's not a "ban". (I fully expect those sorts of shenanigans, from the RNC. But parties have wide latitude in who they let on their party ballot. That's not a "ban"; that's freedom of association. Trump can always run as an independent, in that case.)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The parties have conspired to limit access to independent candidates with petition requirements and timing requirements often invoked after the party strings the candidate along so as to run out of time…
    Agreed. But that's not a "ban". That's simply playing bureaucratic shenanigans.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Agreed. But that's not a "ban". That's simply playing bureaucratic shenanigans.
    Got you, I did not read the word “ban” in a literal sense but in the spirit I perceived the post to be about.

After all the shenanigans if they kept Trump off the ballot I would say they banned him as shorthand…

Top Bottom