Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What way? :dunno:

Speaking for myself, I don't care much at all for Trump, but I voted for him.

The people spoke, he lost, now it's time to do the honorable thing.

Really? No matter how much evidence of fraud Trump and all who support him should just drop their pants and grab their ankles?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think it's pretty clear that Russians tried to influence the 2016 election. There was, however, no evidence that Trump was a part of it in any way. Further, it was a matter of "influence", not tampering with the voting or counting.

Why would we be surprised that any competing superpower...or just short of superpower...would try to influence a U.S. election?

I would normally point out that Russia Russia Russia was a HRC invention, likely a situation she knew well, having given away nuclear accoutrema, and ask for links but I don't even care, it was throughly debunked. It is true the Russians bought a couple hundred k in FB ads and, we agree, that is influence. China putting $400 million into Dominion is tampering...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Nothing shady at all, here.

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1334569329334083586?s=20

Another off topic ridiculous post!!!

There are important discussions taking place about Nixon and those that loved him, what Trump would do if we took him back in a time machine to 2002.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Best viewed full screen:
    [video=youtube;nVP_60Hm4P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVP_60Hm4P8[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't spend much time following this stuff in the media, but when you come across a gem like this...

https://www.thecut.com/2020/12/melissa-carone-trump-witness-michigan-trainwreck.html

Wow. Even, Rudy has to try and pull her back.

Could you imagine being her waiter... the amount of Pinot Grigio and "I want to see the manager."

Anyone got a source for the full footage of this circus? I want to see the cavalcade in it's full glory - I need something playing in the background as I work.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Really? No matter how much evidence of fraud Trump and all who support him should just drop their pants and grab their ankles?

As always, I have no opinion on "massive fraud" until I see evidence. So far, I've heard of a lot of speculation and "connect-the-dots"...still waiting for evidence. To be clear, I'm not saying there is none. I am saying that I have not seen it yet.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    As always, I have no opinion on "massive fraud" until I see evidence. So far, I've heard of a lot of speculation and "connect-the-dots"...still waiting for evidence. To be clear, I'm not saying there is none. I am saying that I have not seen it yet.

Scroll up a couple posts and hit play.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Scroll up a couple posts and hit play.

This?

Best viewed full screen:
    [video=youtube;nVP_60Hm4P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVP_60Hm4P8[/video]

That may or may not be evidence. The commentary certainly isn't. Again, I have to wait and see. Have the people shown testified? Is there another side other than what the commentary stated? I can't reach conclusions based upon that, but it's certainly worth being looked into.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Top quality slurred vocal fry, right there.

I watched clips of her on Lou Dobbs, and it was another train wreck, poor Lou couldn't figure out what she was trying to say, but she focused on white vans, that were suppose to be bringing food, but said she never saw what was in them, but was sure it wasn't food... :n00b:

She says she's an "IT consultant for Dominion", but from what I gather, all she did was shove ballots into a counting machine (and complain about parking and her dinner).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Are the dozens if not hundreds of affidavits from around the country not evidence of fraud? Are not analytics evidence of fraud? Are you sure you are even looking for evidence, evidence is everywhere, some good some better, and some bad, but evidence is there.

Are you you looking for something that will convict someone? That is a much different standard than the civil standard, as you know.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Listening to the GA witnesses speak, one thing stands out.

Someone working with one of the dominion machines encountered a problem, so they called dominion.
    At which point dominion remotely accessed the machine via the internet and fixed the problem. This means that the machines were connected to the internet, while we've been continually told that they were not.

Please answer this question for me.

You're a lawyer, right? What would you consider the minimum bar to be for a piece of evidence you would consider?
    I've not heard anyone describe exactly what that evidence would be. I was under the impression that sworn eye witness testimony, in combination with statistical improbabilities in the data would constitute sufficient evidence for anything.

Considering how our voting works, I'm not sure of what other form of evidence would be possible to produce, but you would be someone who might be able to define that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One of my favorites would be the huge dumps of Biden votes, not just for the general improbability but for the fact they were being added at a rate exceeding the mechanical capability of the tabulating machines by a factor of at least 4.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are the dozens if not hundreds of affidavits from around the country not evidence of fraud? Are not analytics evidence of fraud? Are you sure you are even looking for evidence, evidence is everywhere, some good some better, and some bad, but evidence is there.

Are you you looking for something that will convict someone? That is a much different standard than the civil standard, as you know.

Evidence? Yes. However, the weight of the affidavit is the reliability of the person who signed it. Depositions and/or in-court testimony are in order.

If we are going to talk evidence for trial purposes...there's another side, not just the one with the affidavits and the side challenging the results has the burden of persuasion. I could be persuaded, but I would want to here from all sides.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Listening to the GA witnesses speak, one thing stands out.

Someone working with one of the dominion machines encountered a problem, so they called dominion.
    At which point dominion remotely accessed the machine via the internet and fixed the problem. This means that the machines were connected to the internet, while we've been continually told that they were not.

Curious - got a link to that? I couldn't find it.

Asking this with my embedded systems engineering hat on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom