• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It best stay submerged. It has been a very serious week in here.

funny-picture-seriouslee.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So. Recap.

Dope thug's on a bender. People are worried; call police to check on him.

Police check on him in his dorm, find evidence of drugs in the room. Take him to the station for questioning, no cuffs, no checking for weapons.

While processing him in, the thug pulls out gun, shoots officer dead, runs off. Manhunt insues, multiple agencies involved.

Campus cop finds him, chases him down, tackles him.

Conclusions: Lubbock police should teach Campus police how to property curbstomp cop killers.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Now the "but he was a good boy" stories and starting to surface down here.

Sound like he was a good boy. Once. Then into the drug scene, and he shot a cop in head. He is not a good boy anymore.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So. Recap.

Dope thug's on a bender. People are worried; call police to check on him.

Police check on him in his dorm, find evidence of drugs in the room. Take him to the station for questioning, no cuffs, no checking for weapons.

While processing him in, the thug pulls out gun, shoots officer dead, runs off. Manhunt insues, multiple agencies involved.

Campus cop finds him, chases him down, tackles him.

Conclusions: Lubbock police should teach Campus police how to property curbstomp cop killers.

Seems legit. Still waiting for confirmation it was the killer's gun to begin with and not poor weapon security at the dept.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Holy cow.

Texas Tech University’s campus police chief says an officer went to check on the wellbeing of a 19-year-old student because the department received reports that he had been acting erratically and might have “a weapon.”

Police Chief Kyle Bonath said Tuesday at a news conference that the student, Hollis Daniels III, later “pulled a gun” and shot the officer, Floyd East Jr., on Monday while being booked on a drug possession charge at the campus police station. Authorities have said Daniels wasn’t handcuffed at the time.

Bonath didn’t take questions at the news conference, and it’s not clear if he meant that Daniels drew a gun he had on him. He also didn’t say whether Daniels had been checked for weapons when first arrested on the drug charge.

The chief also said Daniels’ family called a campus counseling center to say he may be suicidal and may have a gun, but Bonath didn’t specify whether that call happened before or after the shooting.

I find it hard to believe that they didn't check Daniels at least once for weapons, would find it less hard to believe they missed the gun. It's happened before, more than once with the same cop-shooting person.

In other news, the deceased officer is Floyd East Jr., married, two kids.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.e323add45a99

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now the "but he was a good boy" stories and starting to surface down here.

Sound like he was a good boy. Once. Then into the drug scene, and he shot a cop in head. He is not a good boy anymore.

In the comments someone said he's not a thug. Rather, he's from a wealthy family, a spoiled rich kid. I'm sorry, but do thug things, you're a thug. He is now a violent criminal. Since he comes from a rich family, maybe bubba will make it hurt a little extra.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Campus cops don't bother with that even?

Somebody upstream that worked at a university noted that the kids got snowflake treatment from the campus cops. There's scuttlebutt on some Texas Tech forum that a similar policy was in place there. Wouldn't surprise me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    In other news, the deceased officer is Floyd East Jr., married, two kids.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.e323add45a99

As news of the shooting was breaking late Monday, the Texas Democrats’ Twitter account posted, “Allowing concealed guns on college campuses was a dumb and dangerous idea.”
    That referred to a law that took effect last year allowing Texans with concealed carry permits to bring guns into university classrooms and buildings.

Critics noted that you have to be 21 to get a concealed carry permit and the suspected Texas Tech shooter is 19.

Texas Democratic Party Deputy Executive Director Manny Garcia said in a statement Tuesday that “our words were inadequate, hurried and we apologize,” adding that the tweet has been removed.

Of course they did.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And then of course, after shooting an officer, and fleeing...
    Texas Tech student accused of shooting, killing officer tackled during arrest | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Tackled? Not shot or dog bit?...He'll live to dope another day.

Two out of the three black men who murdered the last three police officers killed in Indianapolis are still sucking oxygen. One of the two was shot by the officers he was actively trying to murder. The other one got to stare down the barrel of my rifle mere hours after murdering not just an officer, but my friend. He didn’t deserve the privilege of surrender and I sure as hell didn’t feel like extending it, but....racism I guess.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Two out of the three black men who murdered the last three police officers killed in Indianapolis are still sucking oxygen. One of the two was shot by the officers he was actively trying to murder. The other one got to stare down the barrel of my rifle mere hours after murdering not just an officer, but my friend. He didn’t deserve the privilege of surrender and I sure as hell didn’t feel like extending it, but....racism I guess.

We've moved past this for the time being. I have a response, but Church has already put the kibosh on going down this line further.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    In other news (on Fox tonight) . . .
    The doper thug with priors - whether from a wealthy family or not - apparently took the body cam from the officer he shot before fleeing. He has been charged with capital murder. Not surprised in the least for Texas. He's in deep kimchi. I'm wondering where the gun came from and if the officer he shot was the one that brought him in. The full story will reveal in due time. In the meantime, it's tragic for the officer's family. I've also very little doubt this incident will absolutely change how they deal with students who are detained (Terry Stop) and how they deal with students taken into custody. No more kid gloves.

John

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In other news (on Fox tonight) . . .
    The doper thug with priors - whether from a wealthy family or not - has been charged with capital murder. Not surprised in the least for Texas. He's in deep kimchi. I'm wondering where the gun came from and if the officer he shot was the one that brought him in. This will unravel in due time. In the meantime, it's tragic for the officer's family. I've also very little doubt this incident will absolutely change how they deal with students who are detained (Terry Stop) and how they deal with students taken into custody. No more kid gloves.

John

This will probably bring up a discussion about firearms on campus.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I said what I wanted to say. I don’t particularly care to engage you in yet another race based discussion, I’m pretty clear on my stance and everyone is more than well aware of yours.

Well then, make your point, and keep it at that. You can express your disagreement with a stance without trying to make a clever quip about personalities.

Top Bottom