• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    She isn't good looking at all. If you read about their shady business practices (including the reason they lost their license), if you'd still want to be involved with them if you had a chance...good for you I guess but I'd pass.

batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg

Oh come on man, it was a JOKE, lighten up :D

I wouldn't want to be involved with THAT company, but if I were single, daddy owning a gun store might "add a few points", lol

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Eww..no way...never. I start gagging every time I see the Snaggletooth. If daddy owning a gun store added 5 points, I'd still see her as a 5 at best (and depending on my level of drunkenness I've been known to scrape the bottom of the barrel at last call).

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Eww..no way...never. I start gagging every time I see the Snaggletooth. If daddy owning a gun store added 5 points, I'd still see her as a 5 at best (and depending on my level of drunkenness I've been known to scrape the bottom of the barrel at last call).

Well, see, i am poor and need all the help having access to guns I can get lol

Man, I hope my wife isnt reading this :cool:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hey Roadie what good is it to own a gun store when you dont have a FFL?
    Back to zero points.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN

This doesn't change my opinion of her, because I still don't think she is cute, but she had her "snaggle" repaired with some new, white, completely straight teeth. I noticed it in one of the recent episodes. Money can fix almost anything, so they say. :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    This doesn't change my opinion of her, because I still don't think she is cute, but she had her "snaggle" repaired with some new, white, completely straight teeth. I noticed it in one of the recent episodes. Money can fix almost anything, so they say. :D

Well, I was giving her a 0 and a +5 if I had to for her daddy owning the shop (even though he has no FFL so I wouldn't want to be associated with either of those fools). Her attitude was far uglier than her derpface picture that has been posted on here probably a hundred times.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Well, I was giving her a 0 and a +5 if I had to for her daddy owning the shop (even though he has no FFL so I wouldn't want to be associated with either of those fools). Her attitude was far uglier than her derpface picture that has been posted on here probably a hundred times.

i agree 100%. they way she talks just gets under my skin. she tries way to hard to look good on camera during her interviews.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    New video clip from Sons of Guns where Stephanie shoots the Dessert Eagle for real this time.
    Funny how they dont talk about how they faked the first time she tried to do it and used a Beretta 9mm instead.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kn7JXmQBQU&feature=g-u-u&context=G20a6f59FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

28iwy8o.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    New video clip from Sons of Guns where Stephanie shoots the Dessert Eagle for real this time.
    Funny how they dont talk about how they faked the first time she tried to do it and used a Beretta 9mm instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kn7JXmQBQU&feature=g-u-u&context=G20a6f59FUAAAAAAAAAA

28iwy8o.jpg

WTH do they think everyone watching the show is stupid. There are pic's and video all over the internet showing how she faked it the first time. And what the crap does shooting it for real now prove? That she was shamed into it?

By the way if she is willing fake something on TV in front of viewers what else is she faking, I wonder?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well its finally starting, Jesse James to appear in next weeks show. J. James requests Vince to come back an help with the "build". Chris gets P^%$$@& at Stephanie for riding on Jesse's motorcycle. I think I may have threw up a little in mouth after seeing the preview :n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well its finally starting, Jesse James to appear in next weeks show. J. James requests Vince to come back an help with the "build". Chris gets P^%$$@& at Stephanie for riding on Jesse's motorcycle. I think I may have threw up a little in mouth after seeing the preview :n00b::n00b::n00b::n00b:

Just a cheap two bit soap opera with goofy boobs handling guns.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    At the very least you think the tv people could show her how to apply makeup. Show just plain sucks.

:):

And what would be next?
    Taking the whole crew to a gun safety class so that they stop pointing guns at eachothers with their finger on the trigger? :rolleyes:
    Having real custumers?
    Teach them about gun history so that they know the stuff they just built was already made before?

Come on if you change too much stuff we wont be able to make fun of them. :D

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    :):

And what would be next?
    Taking the whole crew to a gun safety class so that they stop pointing guns at eachothers with their finger on the trigger? :rolleyes:
    Having real custumers?
    Teach them about gun history so that they know the stuff they just built was already made before?

Come on if you change too much stuff we wont be able to make fun of them. :D

Thats gonna take a whole lotta changing :laugh:

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    This show has got very soap opera-ey. However I am a sucker for automatic weapons and explosions. Maybe I should just watch the last 10 minutes of each episode.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    howd they lose there FFL?

That's a long story and I dont think we have all the details on that.
    Will (you know the guy that tells you that you need the proper licences to do what he does :):) lost his FFL and now one of his employee runs the business with his own FFL. :rolleyes:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    a facebook post from some RJF competition

"You will not be able to sit home tune in and cop out because the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be fought with Saiga shotguns. The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be a "game changer" or a six day deadline because the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not involve drama, commercial breaks or a mad minute...... it will not requi...re you to be camera ready or to comment online because the the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not use words like " DO DAT" or "poof"... the revolution will use tools like headspace gauges, depth micrometers and synapses ( those are the thing that fire in your brain to help you complete a sentence).... the revolution will not be televised, will not be televised, will not be televised because the revolution will be LIVE."​

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    "You will not be able to sit home tune in and cop out because the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be fought with Saiga shotguns. The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not be a "game changer" or a six day deadline because the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not involve drama, commercial breaks or a mad minute...... it will not requi...re you to be camera ready or to comment online because the the revolution will not be televised. The revolution will not use words like " DO DAT" or "poof"... the revolution will use tools like headspace gauges, depth micrometers and synapses ( those are the thing that fire in your brain to help you complete a sentence).... the revolution will not be televised, will not be televised, will not be televised because the revolution will be LIVE."​

^^sounds like they need some synapses firing in their brain lol

Top Bottom