• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mosinfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    WOW.... I just spent lunch reading through all these posts! LMAO some of them were great !! I admit I watch it like a car wreck... but take it for what it is and not what it isn't .... hahaha .... still smiling.... :)

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    WOW.... I just spent lunch reading through all these posts! LMAO some of them were great !! I admit I watch it like a car wreck... but take it for what it is and not what it isn't .... hahaha .... still smiling.... :)
    good point. the show can still be entertaining but not in the way people are tying to find it entertaining.

similar to when i watch fast and furious and laugh when he shifts into second gear thirty times in a row or when the piston rings shoot out of the floor boards where the trans would be if it were a rear wheel drive car. its not a documentary about street racing.

the funniest part about sons of guns (and yes you have to find it funny, not frustrating) is that they act like they are breaking totally new ground by "inventing" new stuff like the master key. as if they are the first ones to ever build one. or the piston AR15/M16 as if its their new creation. just watch it as a comedy and enjoy.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    good point. the show can still be entertaining but not in the way people are tying to find it entertaining.

similar to when i watch fast and furious and laugh when he shifts into second gear thirty times in a row or when the piston rings shoot out of the floor boards where the trans would be if it were a rear wheel drive car. its not a documentary about street racing.

the funniest part about sons of guns (and yes you have to find it funny, not frustrating) is that they act like they are breaking totally new ground by "inventing" new stuff like the master key. as if they are the first ones to ever build one. or the piston AR15/M16 as if its their new creation. just watch it as a comedy and enjoy.

Hey there is stretching the truth then there is flat out falsehood. Sons of Suck. Sons of Suck make the gun community look like a bunch of goofy out of control fools. They dont even try to stay in touch. Presenting something as ground breaking that has been out for years is total BS. I find the show insulting and not in the least bit entertaining.

It really chaps my arse when people that have lost their license caution everyone at the beginning of the show to toe the line or they might get a visit from the goofy squad. Give me a break.

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    It's not just the "drama", whoever does the post production on that show dragggggs out every stinking shot. Anytime somebody get ready to fire a gun, there is a 20 second build up with multiple angle shots before they can just pull the damn trigger. I have watched a couple of episodes and I find myself fast forwarding through a bulk of the show. It's almost better to watch the commercials and skip the show.:soapbox:

Top Bottom