Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That post was back in early November, following the election. I think the question valid.
    Oh, and beware of liars or those with reading comprehension issues. They are amongst us.

This is the first I have seen it. I did not need to read the thread to realize that it is just another of your bash Trump threads.

BTW, you need not reply, as I will unsubscribe after this post.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not looking up his current plank is not the same as not knowing his record. I didn't look it up either, and I know his record.

That's a fair point. I'd argue that his track record is far more telling. I'm not aware of what specifics he's detailed, because experience has taught me that *** politicians say don't necessarily match what they do in office.

He's been a gun grabber all his career, and so has his VP. I'm positive we all know that.

[video=youtube_share;SWmQbk5h86w]http://youtu.be/SWmQbk5h86w[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah. I'm talking about his 2020 plan. JK changed it to track record.

Nevertheless, it's moot. The guy has been elected.

I don't like him, or his plans, or his past, but I'm not about to subvert the rule of law and public elections which has made this country great for 200+ years just to prevent him from taking office, and keep my guy in for another four years. There's the sort of corruption that ****hole countries do. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking there's mountains of evidence that is intentionally being ignored because of some globalist conspiracy. If that makes me part of "the establishment" (what a squishy, undefinable term), or a sheep, or traitor, or whatever some what to call me, then so be it.

Instead, I'm going to work within the bounds of the playing field and fight Biden & Harris for the next four years.

That's just me and my opinion, so YMMV.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm sure most know his track record. Right after the election, one member that I hadn't seen before said the '94 AWB didn't happen which Biden was all about. I don't get that but whatever.

His 2020 plan is downright awful. Goes way beyond an AWB.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm sure most know his track record. Right after the election, one member that I hadn't seen before said the '94 AWB didn't happen which Biden was all about. I don't get that but whatever.

His 2020 plan is downright awful. Goes way beyond an AWB.

I have no doubt whatsoever that he'd leave our country as neutered as the UK.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

I don't like him, or his plans, or his past, but I'm not about to subvert the rule of law and public elections which has made this country great for 200+ years just to prevent him from taking office, and keep my guy in for another four years. There's the sort of corruption that ****hole countries do. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking there's mountains of evidence that is intentionally being ignored because of some globalist conspiracy. If that makes me part of "the establishment" (what a squishy, undefinable term), or a sheep, or traitor, or whatever some what to call me, then so be it.

Instead, I'm going to work within the bounds of the playing field and fight Biden & Harris for the next four years.

:+1:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Should that be "Republican since Reagan" or "President since Reagan"?

Is Trump a Republican?

If you're going to go there then you also have to ask if Reagan was a Republican. After all, the two had very similar patterns of political evolution.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Fraud, especially of the scale we are seeing, did NOT make this country great and fighting it is NOT subverting a legitimate election.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fraud, especially of the scale we are seeing, did NOT make this country great and fighting it is NOT subverting a legitimate election.

Yeah, no. Ya'll keep saying that, but haven't provided anything substantive that a court is willing to take up seriously. So as it is, right now, the election IS legitimate until proven otherwise.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, no. Ya'll keep saying that, but haven't provided anything substantive that a court is willing to take up seriously. So as it is, right now, the election IS legitimate until proven otherwise.

Repetitively dismissing cases based on standing and similarly non-evidence based criteria does nothing to disparage the validity of the point at issue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Repetitively dismissing cases based on standing and similarly non-evidence based criteria does nothing to disparage the validity of the point at issue.

If one instance, I'd agree. In scores of cases, I'd disagree. If a litigation team keeps losing cases based on the same issue, they are either incompetent, or know their case has no legitimate basis if heard in the proper forum; and as such, having them thrown out based on jurisdictional issues is preferable to them being thrown out because they lacked merit.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If one instance, I'd agree. In scores of cases, I'd disagree. If a litigation team keeps losing cases based on the same issue, they are either incompetent, or know their case has no legitimate basis if heard in the proper forum; and as such, having them thrown out based on jurisdictional issues is preferable to them being thrown out because they lacked merit.

Or its just a bloody hard row to hoe.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I purposefully avoided posting "Trump Threads" because, Induicky asked me, and I knew how triggered people would be seeing "their guy" criticized.

...writes the person who started THIS thread...

I tried to start a new thread with some sanity in it, completely neutral in the question it asked. And it got merged with this thread <sigh>.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    ...writes the person who started THIS thread...

I tried to start a new thread with some sanity in it, completely neutral in the question it asked. And it got merged with this thread <sigh>.

I believe the duration was until after the election

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Anybody remember when Obama left, and all the threads about "What's in Obama's future?"

Yeah. Me neither.

This is some "jilted lover" level obsession going on right here, I tell ya.

MAGA-Love.png

:):

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Kut’s tone in the OP of this (and the nuked “Biden Wins!” thread) speak for themselves. How long before this one gets nuked? I really wanted some constructive discussion, silly me. I must be new around here.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I’m creating this thread based on the premise DJT will not occupy the White House beyond Inauguration Day 2021. Love him or hate him, he’s not going away anytime soon. What do you think the future holds for DJT?

I don't know - but I think he will continue to hold the GOP by the short and curlies.

I can't tell if this election fraud fiasco is meant to bolster his supporters and get them to become increasingly supportive of whatever he says, or if it's because his ego just can't accept he lost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom