• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    First thing he, his close advisers and family, will have to do is fight the Dem's, in court, who want to see them in jail. These are the same Dem's who now want to "heal" the country. Just saying.:dunno:
    In his spare time, he gets a radio gig(regular commentaries on shows like Rush Limbaugh) in order to keep the base stoked, start his 2024 campaign and help flip the House in '22.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't see Trump's personality wanting to help house members get elected in 2022.

I think he will leave politics, focus on monetizing all the contacts he has made in the last 4 years, and being a defendant.

Unless the courts overturn the results. Then he will be President

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    He’ll probably go back to not pretending to be a republican... hopefully the party can wash off the orange stain and come up with a viable and qualified candidate for 2024. :dunno:

The party was already stained brown before he even got there. The RNC needs an enema. Voter fraud has to be stopped or we will never have a free election. As for the DNC....they're on my fantasy celebrity plane crash...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He’ll probably go back to not pretending to be a republican... hopefully the party can wash off the orange stain and come up with a viable and qualified candidate for 2024. :dunno:

Yes! A good solid republican like mitt romney! That's what we need.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I never know if you’re serious or not, but I’d have gladly taken near any republican, Mitt included, over trump. The only thing that scared me more than trump in 2016 was Hillary.

I assume your favorite pass time is cheering on the glassing of the middle east, if that's the case.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I never know if you’re serious or not, but I’d have gladly taken near any republican, Mitt included, over trump. The only thing that scared me more than trump in 2016 was Hillary.

Yeah, a booming economy and record low unemployment across the board sucks! Who needs that ****?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Had no idea the confirmation process was over.

Brilliant plan to take the Senate though

How so? You do realize Utah's Republican governor will be assigning a replacement? My Utahn friends are ecstatic about this, Mittens is not popular and was soon to face a primary challenge.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How so? You do realize Utah's Republican governor will be assigning a replacement? My Utahn friends are ecstatic about this, Mittens is not popular and was soon to face a primary challenge.

No. i thought there would be an election. does that vary state to state?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I care more about what's in Pence's future.

He spent four years being obsequious to Trump, can he parlay that (or remove the taint)?

I guess my money's on being a senator, but both of those are Republicans, so... :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom