• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Reading the comments with that article I see a trend toward Warren G. Harding's 1920 campaign to "return to normalcy" which led to Harding leading one of the most corrupt administrations in our history. I see this repeating itself a century later.

Well, you have to admit that is what passes for normalcy in DC, so mission was accomplished

mstrmstr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Trump will be Trump- moving on with his life.. The issue will be- KOREA and the MIDDLE EAST... They will be back on track with their communist aggression and terrorist ways.. With a woman in the White House and a Weenie as pres. they will run amok.. Returning soldiers have seen that change coming..it is NOT a opinion. Women in those countries are NOT respected.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Before the presidency, he spent most of his time living the life of a beloved celebrity. I think it’s obvious, that he’s no longer welcome in those circles. What do you think is the next chapter for the ousted president? Somehow I don’t think he’s going to disappear into private life.

...will he run again, start a conservative news channel, push his family into politics.... or end up in jail?

I just wonder where ya’ll think his next chapter goes.

:laugh: Fine troll attempt. My prediction is that after his second term, he will continue to enjoy life.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :laugh: Fine troll attempt.
    You followed that, with this:
    My prediction is that after his second term, he will continue to enjoy life.

giphy.gif

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    He’ll probably go back to not pretending to be a republican... hopefully the party can wash off the orange stain and come up with a viable and qualified candidate for 2024. :dunno:

Man I HOPE so. I thought this guy was amusing for about the first 2-3 days of the 2016 republican primaries. Then I really tired of his bully shtick.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Trump's approval among Republicans is over 90%. The Republican Party is now the party of Trump. It should be. With Governorships, State Legislatures, the House seats that flipped Republican and the in roads made with minorities, Trump did something with the party no other Republican could - Reagan included. The Bush/McCain/Romney Republicans are more likely to go the way of the Lincoln Project than party leaders.

Donald Trump the civilian is more dangerous to Washington, DC than Trump the President. Over 71-72 M people voted for him. He can now get paid to campaign through rallies, media and influence. He can help win back the House in 2022 and the Presidency in 2024.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Perhaps the future of President Trump includes a declaration of war against something other than a nation state.
    After all, why should his future differ substantially from his present?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Donald J. Trump: What’s Next?

I’m creating this thread based on the premise DJT will not occupy the White House beyond Inauguration Day 2021. Love him or hate him, he’s not going away anytime soon. What do you think the future holds for DJT?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    meh, who cares. Hopefully he gets a break from the constant media in his face and the constant witch hunts. If I were him, I'd move to a mountain.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I'm sure he will do the respectable thing and start making millions from appearances like most of the past presidents recently.

Bob

Thanks for the positive comment. He donated his annual salary to various entities. How many past presidents did that ? Trump isn’t wholly dependent on capitalizing on his Presidency for his income like almost all of the career politicians are. Most pols rely on turning to a lobbying group for employment once out of office. Most presidents do the speaking/book writing tour thing. Trump might do it out of vanity - but I don’t think money will be a main driver. It’s too bad Trump is the first President that could be accused of being vain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom