• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Got home tonight from a long tiring day and I'm greeted with a glass of Merlot and a shrimp cocktail. Finished those and took a short nap and awake to rare sirloin steaks and broiled asparagus. This on the day of our 42nd anniversary. She presented me with a nice letter extolling our long loving history which actually began on the island of Guam. I think I'm in love! I presented her with her very own Glock 23, since she has admired mine for several years. Now if we can just get to 50.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    How long have I been married? ...all day long. I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways before I cross the street anymore...I've been married so long that Moses was my best man...I've been married so long that on our honeymoon in England we watched Stonehenge being built.

Kidding aside my wonderful bride and I have been married 40 years, and it has flown by...why she still puts up with me I'll never know! From the sounds of it gunworks321 you and I both married above ourselves! Congratulations to you and your bride!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Married my spouse in August of 81. She has been by my side through everything. Never wavered. Always on point. Kept me honest. 2 children, 4 grand children. There are 3 grand kids from my 1st marriage that she adores and we were recently blessed with a Great grand daughter as well.
    I married up.

OP.....congrates and wishing you an easy ride to 50.

Top Bottom