• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Thankfully all the kids were OK. My wife drives a school bus and has told me of quite a few 'white knuckle' experiences with other traffic. Mostly dumba$$ drivers.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I just want to say that I think we have an excellent mod team, all of whom are intelligent and good-looking.

Was that too much? Subtlety isn't my strong suit. :whistle:

:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I believe EVERYONE wants EQUAL moderation.

It's great. JG steps up and tells it how it is and she is publicly berated and taunted, not just by a member, but by the owner of the site. I seem to recall a couple other members who were banned for exactly what Benny and Minuteman have done, yet those two are still here. I know members who've been banned for far less.

I have a couple suggestions that would certainly make this forum a much more pleasant place. First, as POC said and I quoted, equal moderation. Second, less rules to moderate. Third, thicker skin so if someone calls someone else a name it doesn't warrant an infraction, much less a ban.

Equal moderation is something this forum has never had. The cliques here are obvious and well defined. It seems each has their own rules and punishments.

Less rules would benefit this site greatly. With a membership this size, less rules won't just make the mod's jobs easier, but it'll relax the membership a bit teach people to grow thicker skin.

Lastly, the mod team needs to lead by example. For the last year they have pissed off and on so many people over the smallest things that now a big majority of the membership do the same. Anytime someone gets (*) they go running to "momma" to make the "big meany" to shut up.

Will threads get crazy for a while? Sure. Can the membership point out trouble makers for the mod team to deal with? Absolutely. However, it seems that this site has taken the position that we are all children and don't know how to be adults. Well I'm sorry, but not everyone has the personality that you would like us to have and making more rules doesn't change that. You operate this site just like Washington operates the Federal government and it's just not working.

It's a shame too because I used to love this site. However, when you banned God from this site that was the final straw. I miss talking with the friends I've made here, but I don't feel that it's worth supporting a forum which puts personal feelings, close friends, and MONEY ahead of the membership. It's your site, do with it whatever you want. However, you solicited advice and opinions, and you got it.

Take it for what it's worth. Being that I'm a member here, it should be worth it's weight in gold. Especially since the membership pays your bills.

Oh, and to any whiny members who get butt hurt easy.... ManTFU.

That is all I've got to say on this issue. Have a GREAT day. :patriot:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    wow, I have seen it all now really.. people calling other peoples wives crackwhores and objects of lust for an obviously deeply depraved man to people having their tampons in sideways or being stingy with the honey hole. All things that go against the terms of service and nothing has been done about. I myself have probably crossed the line with some things I have said and have nary seen a warning, but I also promptly point out when I have overstepped in most cases and apologize for doing so. To all the people that complain about a thread being started to stir the pot all of this was going to come to fruition eventually anyway get over it.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    It's great. JG steps up and tells it how it is and she is publicly berated and taunted, not just by a member, but by the owner of the site. I seem to recall a couple other members who were banned for exactly what Benny and Minuteman have done, yet those two are still here. I know members who've been banned for far less.

:patriot:

wow, I have seen it all now really.. people calling other peoples wives crackwhores and objects of lust for an obviously deeply depraved man to people having their tampons in sideways or being stingy with the honey hole. All things that go against the terms of service and nothing has been done about.

Seriously guys?

Please, savageeagle, tell me where I went wrong. I made light of the comment that JG said she called another forum "home" and posted a video...I have nothing against JetGirl AT ALL, just curious about a website. Wow.

...and snowman,

Comparing my comment to calling someone's wife a crackwhore...!?!? Really!?!

Do you guys even know what a HONEY HOLE is??????????????

Don't get my comment twisted with something SOMEONE ELSE SAID.

People want my head on a platter for asking the site she was referring to??

This is getting REALLY ridiculous.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009

:rolleyes: It got "REALLY ridiculous" on the second freaking page. Are you kidding me?
    If the moderation team here was consistent at all, half the comments here would be deleted and/or 70% of the people here would be infracted or banned.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Seriously guys?

Please, savageeagle, tell me where I went wrong. I made light of the comment that JG said she called another forum "home" and posted a video...I have nothing against JetGirl AT ALL, just curious about a website. Wow.

...and snowman,

Comparing my comment to calling someone's wife a crackwhore...!?!? Really!?!

Do you guys even know what a HONEY HOLE is??????????????

Don't get my comment twisted with something SOMEONE ELSE SAID.

People want my head on a platter for asking the site she was referring to??

Well there are several things that I can think of your referring to as a honey hole, the point is personal insults are not acceptable according to the terms of service. Nothing has been done about the terms of service being broken and the crackwhore comment stayed for a week until i reported it. I am sorry my mistake it was a meth head comment, either way it doesn't matter none of it should be allowed according to the rules every last one of us agreed to when we registered. No matter how innocent the comment it is still against the contract you agreed to.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    :rolleyes: It got "REALLY ridiculous" on the second freaking page. Are you kidding me?
    If the moderation team here was consistent at all, half the comments here would be deleted and/or 70% of the people here would be infracted or banned.
    eh dont worry, the thread will disappear and the protesters will be "taken care" of and things will be quiet for another couple months, till the next coupe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom