Second Largest Bank Failure in U.S. History…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

:lmfao:

Signature Bank Fails Two Years After Bank Closed President Trump’s Accounts Over January 6 Riot​

Signature Bank in New York once had a close business relationship with the Trump family with Ivanka serving on the bank’s board of directors from 2011-2013, but the bank severed ties with President Trump and closed his accounts in protest of the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol and called for his resignation. Two years later Signature Bank collapsed and was taken over by regulators.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Signature Bank Fails Two Years After Bank Closed President Trump’s Accounts Over January 6 Riot​

Signature Bank in New York once had a close business relationship with the Trump family with Ivanka serving on the bank’s board of directors from 2011-2013, but the bank severed ties with President Trump and closed his accounts in protest of the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol and called for his resignation. Two years later Signature Bank collapsed and was taken over by regulators.
    But there is more!

“Signature Bank, the firm that went under over the weekend, has an expert on its Board of Directors – Barney Frank.”

“Barney Frank was the US Rep behind the Dodd-Frank bill put in place after the 2008 bank crash. The government arguably caused the failure and then turned around and put in a massive amount of regulations in response to the failure.”

The monstrosity was the Dodd-Frank bill, named in part for Barney Frank.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The bank does own it until you pay off the loan. That's how debt works. It's why debt is risky.

So a bank folds they literally can take your house and car,,, anything you have a loan on. How could they do this. Because they actually own it until you have paid it off. So they can legally take it away from you and sell it to recupe losses.

No, they do not own it in any way shape or form. They own a contract the borrower signed to repay the money on a set schedule. They cannot take a borrowers property because they need the money now, they too are bound by the contract.

If I go out this afternoon and find gold in my backyard there is nothing in the world the mortgage holder can get other than their contractually agreed upon amount, they do not have any ownership…

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    But there is more!

“Signature Bank, the firm that went under over the weekend, has an expert on its Board of Directors – Barney Frank.”

“Barney Frank was the US Rep behind the Dodd-Frank bill put in place after the 2008 bank crash. The government arguably caused the failure and then turned around and put in a massive amount of regulations in response to the failure.”

I heard on the drive in this am that one of the executives of the SVB was with the famous failed.... dammit cant think of the bank/hedge fund name. It was a hyphenated investment org named ________- _____________ that went under 14 years ago due to equally bad mismanagement/investment choices back in 2008 maybe? It was huge. Anyway, The same dude was in control both times.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I heard on the drive in this am that one of the executives of the SVB was with the famous failed.... dammit cant think of the bank/hedge fund name. It was a hyphenated investment org named ________- _____________ that went under 14 years ago due to equally bad mismanagement/investment choices back in 2008 maybe? It was huge. Anyway, The same dude was in control both times.
    Funny how guv officials and financial “gurus” fail up.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Lebman Schmothers?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    No, they do not own it in any way shape or form. They own a contract the borrower signed to repay the money on a set schedule. They cannot take a borrowers property because they need the money now, they too are bound by the contract.

If I go out this afternoon and find gold in my backyard there is nothing in the world the mortgage holder can get other than their contractually agreed upon amount, they do not have any ownership…
    Sadly that’s what Congress passed. They do own it, and Congress can’t stop them if they decide to kick you out, take it and sell it to recoup $. However they also can approach you and say you owe us $50k, how about you pay us $25k right now and it’s yours. What they will do and can do has been left up to them. They can do anything they want.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Sadly that’s what Congress passed. They do own it, and Congress can’t stop them if they decide to kick you out, take it and sell it to recoup $. However they also can approach you and say you owe us $50k, how about you pay us $25k right now and it’s yours. What they will do and can do has been left up to them. They can do anything they want.
    Not according to JW Rawles……;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lehman Brothers...

I figured Ark was for some reason avoiding posting the real name.

And the guy in question was the CFO of both orgs. Daniel Beck.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I mean. It's hard not to laugh about that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But there is more!

And that would be worth another hardy laugh.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He also worked for the accounting firm that approved Enron's financial statements. He was 2nd in command of that firm before moving on to Lehman.
    So what you are saying is, Dont travel with Tom Hanks, and dont put your money where this clown works?

aZBb29X_700b_v1.jpg

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    Hi, I'm Nasty Pel0si, I'm a congresswoman, my husband Dick Peloski is the director of usps. Dicks brothers son is the Governor of California. Who is married to the head of Nasdaq, Pamela. Pamela's mom is the head of the Department of Treasury who happens to be married to Demitri Johangavenski, the father of President Zelenski.

Top Bottom