Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Or maybe the situation isn't what the liberal media is making it out to be, and we shouldn't trust their word because they've been lying to us for decades about everything?

There's counter-points to this situation that are sufficiently backed up by what the situation looks like.

But for some reason, after the past month, you can't be truthful about ukraine anymore unless you want to be called a KGB agent.
    Up until last month, saying Ukraine was one of the most corrupt countries on earth, without anyone objecting to that. Them getting invaded has nothing to do with that, and doesn't change that status.

But fee fees! must virtue signal, must repeat CNN.
    You keep supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine then get defensive when you're called out for it.

I'm sorry you find it impossible to believe the news but 2 million people don't flee a war zone over fake news and conspiracies; they flee a war zone because they're being killed indiscriminately lol

There is no rational support for anything that's Russia is doing in Ukraine and anything short of condemning Russia is honestly unacceptable at this point. But I also believe most of the information coming out of this because I don't let conspiracy theories control my life.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    You keep supporting the Russian invasion of Ukraine then get defensive when you're called out for it.

I'm sorry you find it impossible to believe the news but 2 million people don't flee a war zone over fake news and conspiracies; they flee a war zone because they're being killed indiscriminately lol

There is no rational support for anything that's going on in Ukraine and anything short of condemning Russia is honestly unacceptable at this point. But I also believe most of the information coming out of this because I don't let conspiracy theories control my life.

There are a number of positions one could take through this conflict.

pro-Ukraine
    anti-Russian invasion
    neutral
    anti-Ukrainian defense
    pro-Russian

I do really question anyone taking a pro-Russian stance with this though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    POS race pimp MSNBC host Joy Reid is taking advantage of the Ukraine crisis as an opportunity to play the race card. MSNBC is subsidizing this crap by continuing to allow her to do this.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    There are a number of positions one could take through this conflict.

pro-Ukraine
    anti-Russian invasion
    neutral
    anti-Ukrainian defense
    pro-Russian

I do really question anyone taking a pro-Russian stance with this though.
    I question taking an anti-Ukraine defense position too. They didn't ask for this war.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I question taking an anti-Ukraine defense position too. They didn't ask for this war.
    I am deep concerned about what the US deep state invokes in this situation. We know of the rampant corruption, bidet, pelosi, kerry, and romney, having family involved in the business there, the bio labs seems to be true. Just what is the US involvement here? Is this wag the dog? Corruption cover up? Bio lab cover up?

Is that concern in some way wrong?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I am deep concerned about what the US deep state invokes in this situation. We know of the rampant corruption, bidet, pelosi, kerry, and romney, having family involved in the business there, the bio labs seems to be true. Just what is the US involvement here? Is this wag the dog? Corruption cover up? Bio lab cover up?

I also get concerned listening to rep Victoria sparks. I get why she's so upset but I hopeshell part our U.S interest above her homeland

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

It appears that there has been a miscommunication between Poland and the US over Poland's surprise announcement offering to transfer their existing Mig 29 fleet over to a US air base in Germany to be transferred over to Ukraine in exchange for replacements. Apparently, they made the announcement without consulting their US counterparts.

In a statement Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby reflected that deep concern late Tuesday, saying “we do not believe Poland’s proposal is a tenable one,” and it is “simply not clear to us that there is a substantive rationale for it.”

This idea was just an untenable FUBAR idea all along. The proposal has been nixed by the Pentagon.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And don’t leave out the Council on Foreign Relations, (CFR) they will be jealous that they are not getting any credit for the damage being done to freedom…

Speaking of CFR...

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Nope, the concern isn't wrong.

Of course, the more you go down that rabbit hole the more you have to be keen on discerning the bias of whoever is publishing something.

Power has been effected around the Ukraine and WEF partners were there to help... (sounds reminiscent of Halliburton rebuilding Iraq as we destroyed it.)

Oh, I'm on one of the WEF newsletters, interesting stuff they publish.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

It appears that there has been a miscommunication between Poland and the US over Poland's surprise announcement offering to transfer their existing Mig 29 fleet over to a US air base in Germany to be transferred over to Ukraine in exchange for replacements. Apparently, they made the announcement without consulting their US counterparts.

In a statement Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby reflected that deep concern late Tuesday, saying “we do not believe Poland’s proposal is a tenable one,” and it is “simply not clear to us that there is a substantive rationale for it.”

This idea was just an untenable FUBAR idea all along. The proposal has been nixed by the Pentagon.

Poland was going to dump it's fleet of Migs since they won't be getting any parts for them from Russia in the future. Their air force gets cut off at the knees.
    Less magnanimous and more pragmatic when they can trade out and have a modern US arsenal and supply line.
    I don't know why lockheed martin wasn't sending prostitutes with bags full of cash over to the pentagon by the bus load.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does it come with a new Bronco?
    One of the perks for becoming an Ingo mod is that you have accesses to use the Ingo Bugatti. Come to think of it though that might have been a perk under the old administration.

If the SecDef position comes with a Bronco I would go with that one and kick the mod position to the curb.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Poland was going to dump it's fleet of Migs since they won't be getting any parts for them from Russia in the future. Their air force gets cut off at the knees.
    Less magnanimous and more pragmatic when they can trade out and have a modern US arsenal and supply line.
    I don't know why lockheed martin wasn't sending prostitutes with bags full of cash over to the pentagon by the bus load.

They haven't gotten there yet?!?

I'm thinking a likely scenario is the plan was in the works, Poland agreed, but the U.S. was supposed to announce, or be kept secret.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, it looks like Poland was trying to pull a hustle and the US said were not buying your jive offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom