Mar 23, 2012

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They sure seem slow to get out exactly who these "rioting Trump supporters" really are.

Anyone can buy a MAGA hat anywhere.

Lotta pics out there of ANTIFA/BLM and other professional rioters in the capital building.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They sure seem slow to get out exactly who these "rioting Trump supporters" really are.

Anyone can buy a MAGA hat anywhere.

Lotta pics out there of ANTIFA/BLM and other professional rioters in the capital building.
    Really? I’ve seen a steady stream of reports of people being charged. So do you think that the flex cuff guy looking for Pence was actually an Antifa guy? Is it so hard to believe that someone on the right could do all this? This is mob behavior. People get caught up in the moment and do **** they normally wouldn’t do. I mean it happens. It can happen to anyone given the right conditions.

Reactions: KLB

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Really? I’ve seen a steady stream of reports of people being charged. So do you think that the flex cuff guy looking for Pence was actually an Antifa guy? Is it so hard to believe that someone on the right could do all this? This is mob behavior. People get caught up in the moment and do **** they normally wouldn’t do. I mean it happens. It can happen to anyone given the right conditions.
    I strongly disagree.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I know you like to :stickpoke:, but it says he died of a stroke. The headline says from injuries, which seems untrue.
    Not trying to poke the bear, but this can happen. If there is damage done to the neck, namely the carotid or jugular gets a small amount of damage, a clot can form. This is seen sometimes in domestic violence cases with strangulation victims. This is why if someone has been strangled, a CAT scan of the neck should be pushed for afterward to detect any unseen and unfelt damage.

Again, I don't know what happened to this guy, but this kind of thing does occur even when the person seems to be fine at first.

Top Bottom