• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I didn’t read the article. I assumed they were talking about living people, as almost certainly the body count for Marxist states is well over 100m.

That was not evident without clicking the link.

tenor.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That would assume that I took a comment seriously.

Why would you not take your comment seriously? Or, why would you comment on a post you do not take seriously, not even knowing the gist of the link?

How can we take anything you post seriously?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But, I was of the impression that you always wanted to have more info before commenting.

Do you taste your food before adding seasoning?

I, for one do. It ALWAYS needs salt. Except for Ice Cream. That always needs more hot fudge.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I was replying to the claim that it was communist. It's okay that you've modified it to "enemy propaganda". But how that article was interpreted initially as communism is baffling.

The half billion tax dollars stolen from our pockets that help fund PBS/NPR is a start, combined with the articles heinously biased alignment with the "counterprotesters", who themselves are aligned one-to-one with self avowed communists (BLM for one). So, the loop of leftist government agencies handing money to sympathetic journalists to write nice stories about their communist buddies doesn't seem like that difficult of a circle to close.

But... I'll soften it back to just enemy propaganda so the people that want to soften what is actually going on, on a gun forum of all places, can be happier with themselves. You guys think what you want. I stupidly grabbed the hook once and am already closer to nibbling than I should be. You asked, I answered, and now I try to shut up. Peace out. :yesway:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why would you not take your comment seriously? Or, why would you comment on a post you do not take seriously, not even knowing the gist of the link?

How can we take anything you post seriously?

The source of the statement, tends to determine how seriously I take. I've been around long enough, to know who I can engage in a legitimate discussion.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The source of the statement, tends to determine how seriously I take. I've been around long enough, to know who I can engage in a legitimate discussion.

[video=youtube;LbwjQSBH0sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbwjQSBH0sE&ab_channel=TonySchmid[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Couldn't find it on Gateway Pundit so it could be a false flag

As someone who will cite the New York Times and Washington Post on occasion, I find your continued agenda to ridicule the Gateway Pundit to be curious. The GP likely now has a better reputation than NYT or WaPo

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not sure if you mean me as the someone or you,

I post from a lot of places....but the NYT or WaPo are way down on the list.

It used to be that every discussion could be traced directly back to the Drudgereport. If one read or skimmed it, one would know by 6 am what all the talk radio stations would be talking about. What all the threads in the news/political forums would be about. Now it seems the Gateway Pundit and Drudge cover most of the bases. I have posted why before so no need to be curious why I continually call the Gateway Pundit into question as a source for news.

1. Too many times the headline is way off from the content. That is a common news tactic sure, but the GP is over the top compared to others on a consistent basis.
    2. Its a BLOG.
    3. While the MSM deserves a lot and I mean a lot of criticism, I see a lot of misdirected criticism.

There is a difference between news and commentary, and I hold them to 2 different standards. I expect commentary to be slanted, so when I read pieces that Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Cuomo are biased, I am like well yeah its commentary.

So I do my best to get news from multiple different sources claiming to do news not commentary, not opinion, not analysis. You will see me post from multiple different news sources because I don't want to rely on one or 2.

If you had 3 news sources to read what would your choices be?

As someone who will cite the New York Times and Washington Post on occasion, I find your continued agenda to ridicule the Gateway Pundit to be curious. The GP likely now has a better reputation than NYT or WaPo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you had 3 news sources to read what would your choices be?

Real Clear, WSJ, probably Washington Examiner or Newsmax. The pickings are slim these days

And you shouldn't complain about a BLOG being a source of news when you were citing the Drdgereport as influential. Plus, I am not complicit in the torpedoing of journalistic standards and credibility - I'm just left to negotiate the wreck-filled harbor that was the result

Top Bottom