• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am leaning towards making this an actual part of the rules package. Post a pic in proper orientation and full size if possible and yes.......it is possible.

I still get crap from members that do not agree with the pic rule which just exposes the lazy among us.

Yes I said it.
    Is it possible their ancient flip phones make taking and handling photos difficult for them?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Even more exciting when looking at it with my ipad... it keeps flipping it the other way.
    There seems to be a built in bias for the iPad wanted to be oriented long axis vertical. We have the keyboard and stand for ours, which of course orients the device long axis horizontal and it does some unexpected stuff now and then

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Thought as much but I am not finding that in the settings. I fear the terrorists have done this as they move around in our phones like they invented them.....:):
    I cant find it in settings, I have to be at a blank screen (no apps open), swipe up from the bottom to get to some shortcut keys, and there’s a lock picture with a rotating arrow that’s red when locked.

This is such a boomer conversation. Screw ‘em.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cant find it in settings, I have to be at a blank screen (no apps open), swipe up from the bottom to get to some shortcut keys, and there’s a lock picture with a rotating arrow that’s red when locked.

This is such a boomer conversation. Screw ‘em.
    Cant get mine to do that. I will let the 14 year old fix it for me...:):

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    I have had more good than bad. Sometimes if analyzing an ad, it is apparent that the author has poor writing skills. Although there are also just plain icky people out there.

Top Bottom