• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a response on my oldest boys FB page: I have an army of Lawyers ready for when he takes office!

PS: This from a early 20s female with no money, job, etc..
    Heh. Maybe she's thinking George Soros is an activist for her instead of the other way around.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A friend of mine posted this on Facebook Friday after she tried to call Pence's office to express her butt hurt.

My reply along with similar others shaming her lack of respect for Veterans.

Government offices close on Veterans Day to honor Veterans as they have done for decades.

Full disclosure, she is a life long Democrat, a journalism major and retired in the Bloomington area.
    As an Indiana taxpayer I DEMAND that government offices be open on Veteran's Day just so I can call and ***** about something!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Yes it is. There is no comparisons to be made at the level of stupid we are now seeing.
    Yes, ammo and related items were snatched up by those who are "Never" prepared.
    I remember no angry marches or gatherings of conservatives.
    No violence or mayhem.

Well, we also had emboldened Schumer and Feinstein acting as proxies in some cases.

Also if we didn't learn a lesson from 7n6 and M855, shame on us...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My oldest sister is retired after 40 years working for the state. Good pension, good health care, comfortable. She voted for Clinton because her son and his wife both work for the government and she was worried about their jobs (they do useful, hardware based things for the FAA). I just didn't know where to start :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My oldest sister is retired after 40 years working for the state. Good pension, good health care, comfortable. She voted for Clinton because her son and his wife both work for the government and she was worried about their jobs (they do useful, hardware based things for the FAA). I just didn't know where to start :rolleyes:

After hearing some people's reasoning for supporting Hillary, I just wanted to suggest that they consult me next time before deciding.

Because Trump is anti-gay and I have gay friends.

Did you watch the RNC and listen to the speeches?

No.

How do you know he's anti-gay?

My friends told me.

:rolleyes:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    And the side who is perpetuating most of it!

Sadly, it was referring to Trump voters. It was a friend. I explained that what really happened is a lot of people are sick of the same old bovine excrement. It wasn't necessarily that they were all gung ho on Trump, but the alternative........

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sadly, it was referring to Trump voters. It was a friend. I explained that what really happened is a lot of people are sick of the same old bovine excrement. It wasn't necessarily that they were all gung ho on Trump, but the alternative........
    Oh, I know what/who they were talking about, and I posit they were wrong on which side is full of hate and intolerance!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    These two came directly from the anchors on NBC Live immediately following Trumps victory speech....

"America didn't get it right this time"
    "The minorities will suffer now that America has elected a racist president"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Since it's a friend, nevermind then... but dayum, some friend

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    These two came directly from the anchors on NBC Live immediately following Trumps victory speech....

It's extremely hard to say that either are false.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

It's extremely hard to say that either are false.

Then you are much more of an outlier than I thought or you know

Top Bottom