• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I would post some good ones but after I replied to a couple all such posts are hidden to me. Of course I was blocked completely while they were hiding the good posts. :rolleyes:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

She knows not of what she speaks. That's more like swearing at the gods...I pretty sure that pair is not down with the SJW schtick and the consequences may not be what she had in mind. It would probably be more along the lines of not noticing another slot filling up in Nifelheim.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What's kind of scary is that he's 54 years old and behaving like that. :n00b: Obviously the violence and violent rhetoric isn't limited to the millenials on the left.

Well, I've noticed that on both sides there are people that can preach hatred and violence, and that getting older doesn't necessarily make you wiser.
    Oddly enough, the people preaching the violence often are those most insulated from it.
    The person that preaches sending armed men to your home, because he/she won't actually be going to your door.
    Or the person that has no idea how violence can spread, and often backfire.
    Such as anti-gunners that talk about going door to door for guns.
    Not realizing, tge possability that people can get hurt, which further risk rising confrontations.
    And that some nom-gunners will get searched, and the risks still are there.
    Or that some of the people being sent, maybe didn't sign up for that. And may refuse, or stay and pass on knowledge.
    Etc, etc.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She knows not of what she speaks. That's more like swearing at the gods...I pretty sure that pair is not down with the SJW schtick and the consequences may not be what she had in mind. It would probably be more along the lines of not noticing another slot filling up in Nifelheim.

Well, the people that I know that either go for norse gods, or wiccan stuff, tend to dilute stuff into a different new religion almost unrecognizable from the original.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Nifelheim, I had to look that up.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, the people that I know that either go for norse gods, or wiccan stuff, tend to dilute stuff into a different new religion almost unrecognizable from the original.

Pretenders. Like demon worshipers, if they ever perform their rituals and get a response it will be to their eternal horror.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    It's open to the individual's interpretation. Notice I didn't say either were "true," but that both would be hard to be proven "false." The first one about "America didn't get it right," hasn't been proven false. That still open to the future, but regardless of the electoral college, in pure numbers of American voters the majority did not want Trump.
    As far as him being a racist, that hasn't been proven false either. And yet, he has stated in the past he wants to target Muslims, doesn't want black people counting his money, called Mexicans rapists/murders, posted a tweet than many thought was anti-Semitic, tweeted a post about Blacks being responsible for murders of vast majority of white murder victims, etc. The rhetoric he used has inspired white supremacist groups, in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Obviously they, in their overwhelming support of him, heard the same things as the people who don't support him.

You can't prove a negative. If someone says he's racist, THEY have the burden of proof.

Funny how trump was never a racist when he was a democrat donating to democrats. Or when he attended NAACP events.

But you know what is part of the record? Secret service agents saying Hillary dropped the n word and other sluts repeatedly as First Lady.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You can't prove a negative. If someone says he's racist, THEY have the burden of proof.

Funny how trump was never a racist when he was a democrat donating to democrats. Or when he attended NAACP events.

But you know what is part of the record? Secret service agents saying Hillary dropped the n word and other sluts repeatedly as First Lady.

Hillary was dropping sluts?? What, the ones Bill was done with? :):

Top Bottom