• ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Post up your favorite comments here.

This is my favorite so far:

"How will I pay back my student loans now? Student loan forgiveness and repayment plans? Gone. I just can't believe this is happening. Does my country really hate powerful women this much?"

She got a stupid degree in a stupid field and was counting on HRC to forgive her student loans and to pay her to continue her research on **** that doesn't matter.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Listening to the radio and heard a report on the riots in Portland describing the destruction of cars and storefronts. They interviewed one of the leaders of the protests and asked him about the destruction; "I am proud that Portland is showing everyone what a progressive society can look like." Don't know if he didn't understand the question or was just being honest.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I wouldn't say it's my "favorite".
    But here's my niece's rant after going to college for her first year.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

And her next post was

I HATE AMERICA.

So I said something about, this is your first election, get over it.
    You win some. You lose some.
    For 200 years we've had elections, the world is not going to end.

She hasn't unfriended me, but she also hasn't replied.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She has quite a vocabulary Act.

I'm more worried that only her first year of school, and they've already removed her ability to reason.
    Since when has Trump said anything anti-LBGT?

And his statement that she considers okaying raping women, was before she was born.
    And I'm pretty sure her step-dad (my brother) said worse in the Marines.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm more worried that only her first year of school, and they've already removed her ability to reason.
    Since when has Trump said anything anti-LBGT?

And his statement that she considers okaying raping women, was before she was born.
    And I'm pretty sure her step-dad (my brother) said worse in the Marines.

Basically, she bought everything they've told her.. hook, line, and sinker.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I wouldn't say it's my "favorite".
    But here's my niece's rant after going to college for her first year.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

And her next post was

I HATE AMERICA.

So I said something about, this is your first election, get over it.
    You win some. You lose some.
    For 200 years we've had elections, the world is not going to end.

She hasn't unfriended me, but she also hasn't replied.

Nice, maybe she will grow out of it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I refuse to acknowledge their crying. This is what happens when you have an entire generation whose parents live vicariously through their children so they grow up getting everything they want. They grow up with a bloated sense of self importance and cannot deal with failure.

Sometimes you just have to let a crying baby figure it out themselves.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I've seen some doozies on the wife's fb account:

this is worse that when JFK was shot

this is worse than 9/11

i cried more last night than when my mom died

mental disorder.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    These people are truly unhinged and IMO with that attitude they are capable of causing more harm to this country than they fear Trump might do. GET A GRIP ON YOUR RUNAWAY EMOTION PEOPLE!

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Minus the left's signature violence, how is most of this different than the reaction in places like INGO when Obama was elected?

There were people legitimately preparing for a UN invasion where they came to take our guns. You couldn't find a lower on shelf in late 2008 and 2012 because people went berserk. Obama's hyperinflation was going to destroy the US economy and if you didn't have physical gold and stocks of food water and ammo you and your family would soon die.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Minus the left's signature violence, how is most of this different than the reaction in places like INGO when Obama was elected?

There were people legitimately preparing for a UN invasion where they came to take our guns. You couldn't find a lower on shelf in late 2008 and 2012 because people went berserk. Obama's hyperinflation was going to destroy the US economy and if you didn't have physical gold and stocks of food water and ammo you and your family would soon die.

Because there's a legitimate threat to our individual liberty when a president announces they seek to implement gun control.

When someone has no means of articulating what's wrong with a candidate besides shouting racist and sexist without being able to even provide sound reasoning for those statements, it's considerably different. Had Trump come out and said he was going to implement segregation, and that he would take away women's right to vote, they would have just cause to be throwing a fit. But he hasn't, nor has his history suggested such a view, in fact it has demonstrated just the opposite and a lot of views that actually align with many on the left.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

The right tends to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. The left thinks this is the end of the world, because they never even considered the possibility that Hillary would lose.

You should always have a plan B.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    "I feel like a bomb has been dropped on my life."
    "I can't believe this is happening. I have to take some time away and really think about this. So terrible!"

Both from college educated women who have good careers and weren't raised the wrong way. Somewhere along the way they went to the dark side.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The right tends to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. The left thinks this is the end of the world, because they never even considered the possibility that Hillary would lose.

You should always have a plan B.
    You mean crying isn't a good "Plan B"? :(

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I keep seeing people talking about the rights that are going to be stripped from them and how we should be sympathetic. If HRC would of won this site would of died January 20, 2017. Gun stores would of been selling mosins for $3k, boating accidents galore, nobody speaking about owning anything for fear of getting no knocked. We would of lost the 2nd amendment. Im not really sure what they lose except not getting there way and having to pay for school. A lot of my friends are still paying for college and flat out said Im still paying for my degree, im not paying for someones elses.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've seen some doozies on the wife's fb account:

this is worse that when JFK was shot

this is worse than 9/11

i cried more last night than when my mom died

mental disorder.

In one sense those are correct. When JFK was shot, America came together. When 9/11 happened, America came together. This year, when America elected a Republican President, the Democrats rioted.

In terms of real impact on the nation, the former events were far worse. But in terms of America's reactions, this is far worse.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    "My first cousin, who claims to be a Christian, voted for Trump despite all of my objections. Since I sent her my detailed examination of the Sermon on the Mount, and told her that that is what I thought real Christianity represents, I haven't heard much from her. Good riddance. Life is too short to spend it around brain washed hypocrites. The same with my sister. I will refuse to hate either of them but just do not need nor want them in my life with that kind of warped thinking."

Removing them from your life is definitely hate, but they don't recognize it as that. This is just one of the "kind" comments I have been reading on some of the liberal sites. Most comments are extremely hateful even though the liberals boast about being tolerant and understanding. Most liberals have said that they expect the Constitution to be thrown in the trash shortly after Trump assumes the role of president and that all conservatives are pushing for fascism. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At some point I'll probably talk to my liberal hispanic niece, and my liberal BIL and SIL about it. My niece will probably pretend to be tolerant about it, but inside she's really not okay with it. My BIL and SIL will be quite vocal about it.

Top Bottom