• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's extremely hard to say that either are false.

Not for me it's not. I'd say America got it exactly right. Perhaps not with the ideal candidate, but the "silent majority" decided to be silent no longer and their man won, fair and square, through the electoral process. That is precisely "right".

As for Trump being a racist? Was he the one calling young black men "super predators"? No. No he was not. Were members of the Trump campaign referring to Latinos (not illegals, but part of their own voting base) as "taco bowls"? And before you bring up the speech in which he referred to the illegal immigrants from south of the border bringing drugs and crime here and being rapists, there is a lot of truth to that. That's not being racist, that's stating the ugly truth. Ask the people living in the towns along the border. There may have been a racist candidate in the mix but I don't think it was Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not for me it's not. I'd say America got it exactly right. Perhaps not with the ideal candidate, but the "silent majority" decided to be silent no longer and their man won, fair and square, through the electoral process. That is precisely "right".

As for Trump being a racist? Was he the one calling young black men "super predators"? No. No he was not. Were members of the Trump campaign referring to Latinos (not illegals, but part of their own voting base) as "taco bowls"? And before you bring up the speech in which he referred to the illegal immigrants from south of the border bringing drugs and crime here and being rapists, there is a lot of truth to that. That's not being racist, that's stating the ugly truth. Ask the people living in the towns along the border. There may have been a racist candidate in the mix but I don't think it was Trump.

It's open to the individual's interpretation. Notice I didn't say either were "true," but that both would be hard to be proven "false." The first one about "America didn't get it right," hasn't been proven false. That still open to the future, but regardless of the electoral college, in pure numbers of American voters the majority did not want Trump.
    As far as him being a racist, that hasn't been proven false either. And yet, he has stated in the past he wants to target Muslims, doesn't want black people counting his money, called Mexicans rapists/murders, posted a tweet than many thought was anti-Semitic, tweeted a post about Blacks being responsible for murders of vast majority of white murder victims, etc. The rhetoric he used has inspired white supremacist groups, in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Obviously they, in their overwhelming support of him, heard the same things as the people who don't support him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All the meltdowns....

Me.....[video=youtube;nxXEPk3dzFg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg&app=desktop[/video]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's open to the individual's interpretation. Notice I didn't say either were "true," but that both would be hard to be proven "false." The first one about "America didn't get it right," hasn't been proven false. That still open to the future, but regardless of the electoral college, in pure numbers of American voters the majority did not want Trump.
    As far as him being a racist, that hasn't been proven false either. And yet, he has stated in the past he wants to target Muslims, doesn't want black people counting his money, called Mexicans rapists/murders, posted a tweet than many thought was anti-Semitic, tweeted a post about Blacks being responsible for murders of vast majority of white murder victims, etc. The rhetoric he used has inspired white supremacist groups, in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Obviously they, in their overwhelming support of him, heard the same things as the people who don't support him.
    No candidate was wanted by a majority of those that voted.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I hate these idiots. I have a useless trainee at work, can't do ANYTHING right.

But hey! She got her student loans forgiven! YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK, paying a broad to make me catch her errors, over and over. And now she gets tens of thousands of dollars as a reward for being a drooling tard.

Oh and she got a really useful MASTERS degree to get a GS5 clerical job.

Brilliant job, lady. You're obviously REALLY DAMN VALUABLE IN THE MARKETPLACE!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I knew the left would lose the next one ended up being Hillary that would lose and I still prepared like 3 damn years ago just incase I was wrong which isn't often. (That last part was a joke for people who don't get me).
    But you can bet everything that if Hillary would have won blue helmets would have been marching down our street because she said so! It literally would have been worse case scenario!
    atrump being elected literally saved the Republic. If you pray then pray everyday for that man and the office he holds! If you don't pray (I'm not a prayer really) then do everything you can to be a good American and when you do some ****tards talking crazy shut them down. Within the first year I think a lot of people will be reacquainted with rule of law and it might get messy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Perhaps the Rock Man said it best...

https://youtu.be/gTDXeJuiqQE?t=93

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The friendly, tolerant left, everyone:

i3NW0Eg.jpg

Why is the name blocked out? Can you provide the link where you got this from?

He has his privacy set so only friends can see apparently. Shows nothing after 2012.
    https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn....=d21de0fb763cf8270b4fdd5e27bfa426&oe=58939767

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

A couple of things. On the first point, "getting it right", that's purely subjective. That is pure opinion. A news anchor has no business giving his or her opinion on that. To the people who subjectively disagreed with him, he has proven himself incapable of being an objective reporter of news, therefore, he is untrustworthy. His opinion is not fact and his opinion is not news. It was unethical for him to do that.

On the second point. Neither has it been proven that Hillary is any less racist than Trump, however racist or not racist he may be.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He has his privacy set so only friends can see apparently. Shows nothing after 2012.
    https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn....=d21de0fb763cf8270b4fdd5e27bfa426&oe=58939767

So he wasn't saying that to Republicans, but to his "friends"? Yikes... One can only assume that his "friends" are sympathetic to his view. :nuts:

Also kind of illustrates the same mindset of the people that protest in Guy Fawkes masks. Either too ashamed or too chicken**** to show their faces. Obviously he's not willing to make that a public post.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Minus the left's signature violence, how is most of this different than the reaction in places like INGO when Obama was elected?

There were people legitimately preparing for a UN invasion where they came to take our guns. You couldn't find a lower on shelf in late 2008 and 2012 because people went berserk. Obama's hyperinflation was going to destroy the US economy and if you didn't have physical gold and stocks of food water and ammo you and your family would soon die.

I haven't read the entire thread so this may have already been mentioned but I'll add..... The same way we legitimately feared the loss of freedoms ad liberties a large subset of the Dem's now fear not getting their freebies. I've heard first hand 2 occasions where college friends gathered and while some started balling at the thought and expressed fear for the future others inquired as to why the severity of emotion. They then, for the first time, had the conversation resulting in one realizing that she pays $30K/yr to go to college and couldn't get any scholarships even with her nearly 4.0GPA and her 3 friends (now crying) where able to check boxes on their app. and pay ZERO dollars. The room suddenly became less than 100% democrats.

My point in this thread is that I've heard more people show their hand as to the vast volume of freebies they receive than I previously realized. Regardless of right or wrong, to them this is emotionally the equivalent of loosing an income. I think for a lot of people this is why the outcry is so bad. If they actually loose these handouts I hope they do acclimate to and learn from the new, more natural, reality. Otherwise they will simply live like they are being screwed and stay quiet like sleeper cells until the next election.

Top Bottom