NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thou shalt not speak ill of the dead.
    Meh..
    He is not a mummy he wont be coming back. :p

In other news millennium park is "closed". It appears the city last night put up temporary fencing all around it. Guess that is how the mayor plans on protecting it since the police are walking out today. :dunno:

Reminds me of when federal shutdown occured and Nobama out fences up around the national parks. :facepalm:

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I wrote a paper for an English assignment when I was in 8th grade, 1968, that said that cemeteries should be in the medians of highways. Open up land for development, the families of the deceased would pay for the maintenance, and you could wave to your loved ones as you drove by. It was supposed to be a 'persuasion" paper. My teacher thought it was horrifying and disrespectful to the dead. I ended up with an F because I wouldn't write a paper on a different topic.
    How about building golf courses on the existing cemeteries and use existing golf courses for cemeteries.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My dad always said, "When I die, set me out by the side of the road. If the State doesn't burry me for love, they'll burry me for stink."

My family has been advised to give my body ti a teaching hospital and when they are done with it and return my cremains, to have them spread out the tail gate of a C7A Carribu over St. Mere Eglese Drop Zone at Ft. Bragg (soon to be Ft. Milley) NC.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Meh..
    He is not a mummy he wont be coming back. :p

In other news millennium park is "closed". It appears the city last night put up temporary fencing all around it. Guess that is how the mayor plans on protecting it since the police are walking out today. :dunno:

Reminds me of when federal shutdown occured and Nobama out fences up around the national parks. :facepalm:
    It's looking like a lot more fences will be needed, nation wide too. There is a plurality of people opposed to mandatory including plenty that voluntarily received the shots.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Sporting Clays courses and Trap ranges would make better use of the land currently occupied by golf courses or cemeteries.
    I certainly don't disagree with that. Put shooting ranges on top of cemeteries and at golf courses. Golf balls, clubs and carts are reasonable targets.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I certainly don't disagree with that. Put shooting ranges on top of cemeteries and at golf courses.

Golf balls, clubs and carts are reasonable targets.

POSSIBLE LANGUAGE WARNING!!! NSFW

This fellow didn't think much of golf courses either. Signs, signs, everywhere a sign!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Fund the jedi hello kitty death star and

5d7.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom