NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's recliner day! The delivery window is this morning. I've only been waiting since April. :rolleyes:
    Thank goodness we shouldn't have to make any more major purchases for some time. I can't even imagine the wait time on ordering something right now.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    It's recliner day! The delivery window is this morning. I've only been waiting since April. :rolleyes:
    Thank goodness we shouldn't have to make any more major purchases for some time. I can't even imagine the wait time on ordering something right now.
    We took delivery of a 3 piece reclining set for our basement from Darvin Furniture back in August. For whatever reason, we never checked out the recliner on one side of the love seat when it was delivered. About a month later, we discovered that the footrest mechanism was badly bent and not functioning. They came out and looked at it and concluded they would have to order parts. That was over a month ago and I have no idea when this will be resolved.

Enjoy the new recliner!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We took delivery of a 3 piece reclining set for our basement from Darvin Furniture back in August. For whatever reason, we never checked out the recliner on one side of the love seat when it was delivered. About a month later, we discovered that the footrest mechanism was badly bent and not functioning. They came out and looked at it and concluded they would have to order parts. That was over a month ago and I have no idea when this will be resolved.

Enjoy the new recliner!
    Just got the call. 15 minutes out. Glad I don't have to wait all morning.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Early September we bought new appliances for the kitchen. The dishwasher was not in stock, but the fridge and range were in stock. The said the dishwasher would be delivered around late October. Two weeks later they called to say it was in and wanted to set up delivery. We got lucky on that one. Unfortunately, the guys who delivered the fridge thought they were smarter than the fridge and the house. They tried to bring it in with the doors on. The ended up taking the fridge back because they dented the shell and in the process they damaged the house. Nothing that a little paint and some drywall compound won't fix, but it was frustrating. Oh....and J.B. Hunt sent a check for the damage to the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom