NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Afternoon bump. Cleaned out gutters today. Fun times.
    I ran a couple fans up to Chicago to my daughter's apartment, her AC is not working. Got home late morning. Then went out with Dasha for a motorcycle ride, we rode on my wife's bike because I don't have a passenger seat on mine. Babysitting time now with the foster son while my wife takes a break.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Went to gun show for a bit. Had to meet someone there. Prices are still extremely stupid there. Big shocker, I know.

Most laughable was a HiPoint C9 handgun for $550 :rofl:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Went to gun show for a bit. Had to meet someone there. Prices are still extremely stupid there. Big shocker, I know.

Most laughable was a HiPoint C9 handgun for $550 :rofl:

I have skipped the last couple shows. While I like to look at stuff just like the next guy, the prices are just depressing. And for what? So that the Liberals can take their latest shot at gun control crap? Control Chicago, ********, and then we'll talk. You would think there would be some kind of laws, written in stone, that would prevent the manipulation of the market ... oh, wait, there used to be ...

I guess most of us have been through it before, and things will probably get back to normal. But it seems like it's getting harder and harder to push back against the crazy.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I ran a couple fans up to Chicago to my daughter's apartment, her AC is not working. Got home late morning. Then went out with Dasha for a motorcycle ride, we rode on my wife's bike because I don't have a passenger seat on mine. Babysitting time now with the foster son while my wife takes a break.
    Yesterday sinuses were acting up so i didn't start early. I did a few things but was so hot i didn't do a lot. Trying to get done today now before next week and the upcoming rain. Grass cut now, just use the blower on the grass and helicopter seeds.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have skipped the last couple shows.
    Yeah. Wasn't really planning on going but was meeting an INGOer that bought a couple things off me. He was a vendor at the show, so got in free. I did get a couple boxes of 450 bushmaster that Federal has listed on their site for $55 + tax and shipping per box. I paid $35. Picked up 2 boxes. Couple tables down, same ammo was priced at $60

Probably will skip the rest of Lake counties shows but will probably go to the Porter county show in October

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Those are worth about $150 on a good day.
    Yeah. $169 brand new and the one at the show was used. Same vendor had a HiPoint, once again used, 9mm carbine and had $550 on that as well. Over double what a brand new one costs.

What gets me is all these overpriced firearms are readily available in store and online. Guess those high priced ones are the ones that make it to Shitcago, cause only a felon would pay those prices

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah. $169 brand new and the one at the show was used. Same vendor had a HiPoint, once again used, 9mm carbine and had $550 on that as well. Over double what a brand new one costs.

What gets me is all these overpriced firearms are readily available in store and online. Guess those high priced ones are the ones that make it to Shitcago, cause only a felon would pay those prices
    Why would they buy crap guns when they could get decent ones for almost the same price?

I'll answer my own question.

A) It will get the job done
    B) it's the brand they know

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Quick stop in before getting stuff ready for tomorrow and sleep. 2am sure comes early, love that the new job's in a different time zone. Just thought I'd leave this here.
    FB_IMG_1621796248584.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom