Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Heads up... when given a choice of sandwiches at Panera, the avoid the tuna salad. It was two days ago and I'm still paying. Had to stay home from work today.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You ate tuna salad that you didn't freshly prepare?

Well, Duh!

Sorry Snap, Couldn't resist. Hope you feel well soon.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Didn't have a choice. We were served an assortment of sammies at work, and everyone grabbed the good stuff first.

:faint: Holy hell.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    sooooooo where do you guys that submit your tax stamp documents get your finger prints done ?

Got the RRA trigger in the Bushy Varmint... might get to see what that rifle is able to do this weekend...

Anybody in here running a Ruger Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor ? Getting to the point I might be able to pick one up....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    sooooooo where do you guys that submit your tax stamp documents get your finger prints done ?

Got the RRA trigger in the Bushy Varmint... might get to see what that rifle is able to do this weekend...

Anybody in here running a Ruger Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor ? Getting to the point I might be able to pick one up....

I went to Merrillville PD.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I went to Porter County Sheriff. Your local PD should be willing to do it for you.

Mine is a Savage 10BA Stealth.
    Savage%20Stealth.jpg

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Heads up... when given a choice of sandwiches at Panera, the avoid the tuna salad. It was two days ago and I'm still paying. Had to stay home from work today.

Food poisoning is friggin horrible. Several years back I got it the day before I was to fly 4 hours back to Chicago. Back then they had no urgent care facilities. Went to a pharmacy, pharmacist advised me to drink Keopectate. I drank half of the bottle. It corked me up until I got home. Then the squirts started all over again. Went to my doctor who gave me a shot and said if it does not stop within 24 hours I was going to be admitted to the hospital. FORTUNATELY it stopped. Bad stuff.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok wait... wait..
    Lets go back to the tax increases.
    How did that happen? They are locked in to the 1, 2, n 3% by that state. That was done to force them, locals, to cut spending.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, never trust the thug to honer a agreement.... Welcome to Da Region...

Not sure if my local PD would be the place to go for that... might have to give one of my county buds a call...

Melensdad, I hear Gary is always open...

Sooooo what type of groups are you getting out of that 6.5......

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Jedi, never trust the thug to honer a agreement.... Welcome to Da Region...

Not sure if my local PD would be the place to go for that... might have to give one of my county buds a call...

Melensdad, I hear Gary is always open...

Sooooo what type of groups are you getting out of that 6.5......
    I've only put about 60 rds through it so far. Sub MOA, but I can do better.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    8" Jimmy Johns.

It's been a while, but it can happen anywhere.

[FONT=&quot]On January 12, 2012 health officials in Porter County linked a 60-victim norovirus outbreak to a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Valparaiso, Indiana. At least 20 of the victims were emergency responders to a train accident that occurred on Friday, January 6. The emergency workers were provided meals prepared by Jimmy John’s and by Sunday the health department received reports that approximately 20 of them had become ill. The next day more illnesses reported, with consumption of food at Jimmy John’s being a common theme among those sickened. The restaurant, located at 1608 East Lincolnway, briefly closed its doors to sanitize the facility, and reopened shortly thereafter. Staff from other locations filled in for regular workers, who were tested for norovirus.[/FONT]

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It's been a while, but it can happen anywhere.

[FONT=&amp]On January 12, 2012 health officials in Porter County linked a 60-victim norovirus outbreak to a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Valparaiso, Indiana. At least 20 of the victims were emergency responders to a train accident that occurred on Friday, January 6. The emergency workers were provided meals prepared by Jimmy John’s and by Sunday the health department received reports that approximately 20 of them had become ill. The next day more illnesses reported, with consumption of food at Jimmy John’s being a common theme among those sickened. The restaurant, located at 1608 East Lincolnway, briefly closed its doors to sanitize the facility, and reopened shortly thereafter. Staff from other locations filled in for regular workers, who were tested for norovirus.[/FONT]
    Well that sucks.
    I'd had bad food poisoning after a very physical try out for a specialized team. Was so sore and tired I could barely move and being ill on top didn't help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom